Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Totally Tanked Logic Games...  (Read 931 times)

Eveman in Ingmarland

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Totally Tanked Logic Games...
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2007, 04:55:43 PM »
EVERY HOMO DANCE NOW!

You remind me of that guy from Platoon... what's his name... Barnes, I think... the guy who hated Elias for no reason.

Yeah, that guy. Oh, and do you remember how it made everyone happy when he died? I think that was because no one liked him.

EDIT: Social Justice, I know you think hatred is generally bad, but what about hating haters? Is that permissible?

Judgie Poo

• Sr. Citizen
  • Nulli Secundus
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2007, 05:17:38 PM »
EVERY HOMO DANCE NOW!

You remind me of that guy from Platoon... what's his name... Barnes, I think... the guy who hated Elias for no reason.

Yeah, that guy. Oh, and do you remember how it made everyone happy when he died? I think that was because no one liked him.

EDIT: Social Justice, I know you think hatred is generally bad, but what about hating haters? Is that permissible?

Hating haters is alright, except that is what they go for.  I feel sorry for the 'judge'.  What a sorry soul.  If I was Buddhist I would be praying for him.  His vapid attempts to sully good threads indicates that his last marble has already rolled out of his ear and into the gutter. He can't even get his references right in the context.  Every homo dance now  ???  Dude, you are the only weak attempt at flame in the thread.  At least cut and paste something that makes a little sense.  Try making it semi-entertaining if you are capable, and keep it in the nonsense threads.

Aren't you black?  That clears up why my subtle literary devices go unrecognized: you have to be literate to catch them.
Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down.

sstar

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2007, 05:30:41 PM »
tag
T'50 Class of 2011

almostlegal

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2007, 08:41:15 PM »
I really thought that this was going to be a thread about drinking games.

I think I've been on the off-topic board too much lately.