Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: BLACK LOVE  (Read 17524 times)

Special Agent Dana Scully

• LSD Obsessed
  • aka MCB
    • View Profile
Re: BLACK LOVE
« Reply #300 on: August 15, 2007, 05:54:28 PM »
Ike was passionate about whooping Tina. I guess you want a nukka to call you Anna Mae huh?  :D

::)

that was funny yo.

agreed
Columbia 3L

cui bono?

• Sr. Citizen
  • blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: August 15, 2007, 05:57:57 PM »
Ike was passionate about whooping Tina. I guess you want a nukka to call you Anna Mae huh?  :D

::)

that was funny yo.

agreed

couldnt disagree more...hella lame, sorry.  :P :D  I would give u credit when due tho.   But it aint due here.  gonna need u to try again
I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality...  I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word - -Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King

GoldenAfro

• Sr. Citizen
  • Like It's Golden
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: August 15, 2007, 05:58:11 PM »
Everyone here (myself included) has mentioned that they want someone who's passionate/ambitious.

But what if the person kept failing?  He/she kept trying to succeed, but just couldn't.

Could you be with them?

Probably not.  I like tenacity.  But you gotta know when to fold 'em...
I'm taking my freedom... Pulling it off the shelf... Putting it on my chain... Wearing it 'round my neck... I'm taking my freedom... Putting it in my car... Wherever I choose to go... It will take me far

Special Agent Dana Scully

• LSD Obsessed
  • aka MCB
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: August 15, 2007, 05:59:04 PM »
Everyone here (myself included) has mentioned that they want someone who's passionate/ambitious.

But what if the person kept failing?  He/she kept trying to succeed, but just couldn't.

Could you be with them?

titcr.  after a while, if you still trying to make ish happen and i'm supporting both of us...i dunno man...i'm not about that at all.
Columbia 3L

A.

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: August 15, 2007, 06:02:47 PM »

Could you be with them?

agreed

7S

• Sr. Citizen
  • Self-determination.
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: August 16, 2007, 09:29:12 PM »
I'm curious: what's the most important characteristic ppl look for in a mate?

Cash.

:D. The main reason I'm single.   :-\
It is easy to change the language of oppression without changing the sociopolitical situation of its victims.