Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Beware of Cat Stevens  (Read 1568 times)

lazybum

Re: Beware of Cat Stevens
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2004, 01:55:30 PM »
I'm with you Lexy; not on the boyfriend thing obviously, but I'm with you on loving that song. :D

lexylit

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2004, 02:01:39 PM »
it's funny, the guy i dated in college would put his cd player on shuffle, and he had a good 60 or 80 cds in there, but that one song ALWAYS played. plus i think it always played at key moments  ;) so it by default mustve become our song

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • AOL Instant Messenger - N/A
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2004, 04:00:47 PM »
Nah Lexy... I've been lying all along.  I'm actually a 300-pound female who never shaves her legs.  My hair is falling out, and I have lazy-eye.  I just felt a need to come clean. ;)

But I don't have access to a scanner, and I don't have many pictures of me anyway.  Maybe one day when I spend some money on a digital camera, I'll end the suspense.  Either that, or we'll be going to the same school and I'll freak you out by recognizing you, walking up to you and starting to talk to you, and you'll call security because you'll have no clue who this random person is. :)

ZAP

lazybum

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2004, 12:11:05 AM »
Wow.  That's hurtful; I have a lazy eye.

No, I didn't really find that hurtful, but I do truthfully have a lazy eye.  Luckily, it doesn't move differently than my 'good' eye, but it's lazy nonetheless because it doesn't work (I'm blind in that eye).  Anyway, you don't have to imagine me as
<-------Meg with a swiveling eye; it looks just like a normal green eye would.
 :)

Anywho, not connected to Cat Stevens at all but it caught my eye (hahahaha  ;D) that you mentioned the phrase so I thought I'd post.
And yes, this post is mostly a result of me being exhausted and unable to differentiate between worthwhile discussion and that which would instead be a waste of time.

Nah Lexy... I've been lying all along. I'm actually a 300-pound female who never shaves her legs. My hair is falling out, and I have lazy-eye. I just felt a need to come clean. ;)

But I don't have access to a scanner, and I don't have many pictures of me anyway. Maybe one day when I spend some money on a digital camera, I'll end the suspense. Either that, or we'll be going to the same school and I'll freak you out by recognizing you, walking up to you and starting to talk to you, and you'll call security because you'll have no clue who this random person is. :)

ZAP

Bruner

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2004, 09:48:26 AM »
Ohh there young what will you leave of this time, you're only dancing on this earth for a short while, and though your dreams may toss and turn you now.  They will vanish away like your daddy's best jeans, denim blue faded up to the sky.  And though you want it to last forever you know it never will (you know it never will).  The past has made the good-bye harder still. 

My favorite Cat song.  Wish the freak wouldn't have lost it.
Weightlifting Commentator:  "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria.  I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing." <---NBC

Tennis Commentator:  "One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them."<--NBC

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • AOL Instant Messenger - N/A
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2004, 12:01:54 PM »
Wow.  That's hurtful; I have a lazy eye.

No, I didn't really find that hurtful, but I do truthfully have a lazy eye.  Luckily, it doesn't move differently than my 'good' eye, but it's lazy nonetheless because it doesn't work (I'm blind in that eye).  Anyway, you don't have to imagine me as
<-------Meg with a swiveling eye; it looks just like a normal green eye would.
 :)

Anywho, not connected to Cat Stevens at all but it caught my eye (hahahaha  ;D) that you mentioned the phrase so I thought I'd post.
And yes, this post is mostly a result of me being exhausted and unable to differentiate between worthwhile discussion and that which would instead be a waste of time.

Totally not a waste of time! 

But that sucks about being blind in one eye.  My roommate is legally blind without his glasses, because he can't see more than 6 inches in front of his face.  I guess I might prefer your situation to his, but glasses can't fix yours... hmmm.  Tough call.

ZAP