Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: In this thread I reveal my identity to the world  (Read 4339 times)

Eveman in Ingmarland

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: In this thread I reveal my identity to the world
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2007, 03:51:06 AM »
"but the books were written for children not adults, and are geared towards their tastes for overly dramatic expression," remarked Liz pointedly.

"Yeah, because everybody knows kids just love unnecessary words," Eveman replied sarcastically.

"most people know that kids prefer to read highly emotive writing to the more antiseptic modernist or technical tastes of some pre-law adults," corrected liz strongly. "duh," she added emphatically.

"That's just a myth," Eveman retorted dismissively. "And even if it is true, surely you'd agree that there's a difference between emotive writing, and bad, clumsy prose contaminated with truckloads of useless words," he posited condescendingly.

SJ101

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2007, 03:53:41 AM »
"but the books were written for children not adults, and are geared towards their tastes for overly dramatic expression," remarked Liz pointedly.

"Yeah, because everybody knows kids just love unnecessary words," Eveman replied sarcastically.

"most people know that kids prefer to read highly emotive writing to the more antiseptic modernist or technical tastes of some pre-law adults," corrected liz strongly. "duh," she added emphatically.

"That's just a myth," Eveman retorted dismissively. "And even if it is true, surely you'd agree that there's a difference between emotive writing, and bad, clumsy prose contaminated with truckloads of useless words," he posited condescendingly.

"You two are being extra bad people," Social Justice chastised disappointedly while shaking his head sadly.

Eveman in Ingmarland

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2007, 03:59:36 AM »

"You two are being extra bad people," Social Justice chastised disappointedly while shaking his head sadly.

"Cry me a river, emo," Eveman ejaculated grotesquely while flipping his wrist insultingly.

LizPendens™

• LSD Obsessed
  • The Real Alice -- Adventures in Wonderland
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2007, 04:10:23 AM »
"Cry me a river, emo," Eveman ejaculated grotesquely while flipping his wrist insultingly.

"speaking of useless and unnecessary..." liz suggested truculently.
There foam'd rebellious Logic, gagg'd and bound.                           
            -  Charles Dodgson,  "Lewis Carroll"                               
                         "The Game of Logic"

Eveman in Ingmarland

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2007, 04:12:46 AM »

"speaking of useless and unnecessary..." liz suggested truculently.

"Touche," Eveman conceded grudgingly while withdrawing defeatedly.

LizPendens™

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2007, 04:19:21 AM »
"a very mature acknowledgment of defeat," liz observes approvingly.

"still, an apology is owed to social justice," she directs sternly, though with affection.
                         "The Game of Logic"

Eveman in Ingmarland

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2007, 04:21:15 AM »

"still, an apology is owed to social justice," she directs sternly, though with affection.

"Never," blurts Eveman steadfastedly.

SJ101

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2007, 04:23:49 AM »

"Since forgiveness signifies a willingness to sacrifice ones own pride for the greater good, I shall hereby take the selfless high ground by unilaterally forgiving Eveman, and thus exempting him from all responsibilities vis a vis an apology," lectured Social Justice pontificatingly.

LizPendens™

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2007, 04:43:23 AM »

"Since forgiveness signifies a willingness to sacrifice ones own pride for the greater good, I shall hereby take the selfless high ground by unilaterally forgiving Eveman, and thus exempt him from all responsibilities vis a vis an apology," lectured Social Justice pontificatingly.

"how generous of you,"  noted liz favorably.
                         "The Game of Logic"

dashrashi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2007, 09:06:18 AM »
This is actually sort of funny.
This sig kills fascists.

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=dashrashi

Saw dashrashi's LSN site. Since she seems to use profanity, one could say that HYP does not necessarily mean class or refinement.