Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Best place to purchase a new IPOD?  (Read 368 times)

ANBUDOM

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Best place to purchase a new IPOD?
« on: July 20, 2007, 02:44:15 PM »
I wanna get an IPOD for someone I know and I was wondering if anyone knew where I can get the best price on a Nano.  the person i'm purchasing the thing for only needs it for music so im' looking to get the standard 2GB nano.  i looked on amazon, buy.com, and a few other places but I was wondering if anyone had any special info on some other site i could look at. 

also im' not interesting in purchasing a refurbished or "factory reconditioned" bull even though it's $30-$40 cheaper...

thanks!
testing testing 1 2 3

n/a

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Best place to purchase a new IPOD?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 03:31:28 PM »
Unless you're sold on an Apple, I would take a look at a Meizu M6...

Cheaper, more features, less restrictions, more memory.

ANBUDOM

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 03:40:03 PM »
ah to be honest i'd just go with the ipod.  i bought mp3 players from other companies just to try to save money and none of them have worked out.  i'd rather play it safe and just go with the IPOD. 

and NEVER go with ANY RIO products.  it's a piece of *&^% company with terrible customer support a
testing testing 1 2 3

h2xblive

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2007, 03:42:22 PM »
You might be able to get a small Education Discount from the Apple Store.  I'm not sure if those educational discounts are still given.

Jolie Was Here

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3L. Meh.
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2007, 03:51:36 PM »
More importantly...wanna be my friend? 
I was referring to your intellectual penis. Which is quite robust.

Jolie is creeping up on me. 

Zenith Electronics Corp.

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - BLFGmiii
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2007, 11:17:41 PM »
if you want to buy it online, you could try google products. it's a great search engine for products sold online. you can modify your search based on different factors, also.

Judgie Poo

• Sr. Citizen
  • Nulli Secundus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2007, 11:38:58 PM »
Ginny and Harry get married and have babies.  Ron, Hermoine, and Harry all live.

HTFH nerds
Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down.

almostlegal

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2007, 11:20:43 AM »
You might be able to get a small Education Discount from the Apple Store.  I'm not sure if those educational discounts are still given.

Apple store still has an education discount for students.  Currently, the are offering free apple nanos with the purchase of a mac.  If you know someone who is looking for a mac and doesn't want a nano, you could probably strike up a deal.

Or, you could check e-bay to see if someone is selling their free nanos off for cheap.

Hank Rearden

• LSD Obsessed
  • Zurich is stained
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2007, 01:05:17 PM »
I'm buying a new ipod as well.  I thought about getting something else, but I've had this last one for three years, have used it A LOT, have run with it, etc., and I'm only having problems with it now.  By far the best purchase I've ever made.  I'll probably be getting an 80 gig one; it is around 350 at Best Buy. 
CLS '10

The appropriateness of Perpetua would probably depend on the tone of the writing.  When I used it, I (half playfully) thought the extra space made the words sort of resonate.