Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: One LOR down!!!  (Read 785 times)

foxnewssucks

One LOR down!!!
« on: September 21, 2004, 10:18:49 PM »
Just got an email from my professor saying that he sent off the LOR last week!  I am going to run it by a few friends to see what they think of it, but it looks pretty damn good IMO. One less thing to worry about!  ;D

Cheeks

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: One LOR down!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2004, 11:06:02 PM »
congrats

NeverForever

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2004, 10:34:26 AM »
Me too. I just got my first LOR in, which is exciting. When they post a recommenders name and date recieved does that mean that it is processed and ready to send out to schools?

So now I just have to wait for the other one. But my prof said that he has to write three others before mine. So who knows when I'll get it... I'm trying to think of a tactful way to say "Do mine now". :P

absy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2004, 10:59:51 AM »
My second one is supposed to be done by the end of next week.  I can't wait.  It will be so great when everything is done I can just sit and wait.  Or find other ways to occupy myself.

I may actually take a one-week hiatus after it's all done (after announcing that my apps are out and ensuring that I'll stay in the top 10) to make sure I don't think about apps again for a while.

Trancer

• Sr. Citizen
  • Conan the Republican!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2004, 11:19:06 AM »
Got my first Wednesday night and sent in on Thursday morning.  I most likely gonna use it for all of my schools.
Its not the size of the army that counts, its the fury of the onslaught.
Seton Hall, August 05