Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: child support  (Read 10640 times)

A.

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: child support
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2007, 03:06:50 PM »
He shoulda stopped with this: "HOW IN THE WORLD ARE Y'ALL DISRESPECTING CHICKENS BY ASSOCIATING THEM WITH TRIFLIN WOMEN. CHICKENS HAVE BEEN SOOOOO GOOD TO US AS A PEOPLE FOR COUNTLESS YEARS"

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2007, 03:07:47 PM »
agreed
Look to the left -- Look to the right

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2007, 03:08:05 PM »
kinda funny. very corny. I'm conflicted.  :-\

That's how my comedy is...my *&^% so corny that it goes through a time-space continuum and comes back around the other side as slightly funny. True story.

no longer conflicted...
Look to the left -- Look to the right

FrankWhite

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2007, 05:00:25 PM »
lol, yall damn law students analyzing everything
Emory Law Class of 2010

Special Agent Dana Scully

• LSD Obsessed
  • aka MCB
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2007, 06:20:52 PM »
wow you guys are a piece of work.  all you've heard is the guys side and you are already callin homegirl all kind of names.  What if you found out his version of "half" is $25 a week cause thats enough to buy peanut butter and jelly and balony and cheese to last a week, that he pitched in half for the dental appointment but not the actually cost of the braces, that the clothes were 4 for 10 "I love NY" tshirts etc etc?  Or to use another scenario what if homegirl's mom is triflin and has been pocketing 50% of the money?  In either of these cases I can easily see why homegirl took him to court. 
Frankly, nobody in this mess is an angel. 

iirc jarhead stated that dude was giving her a lot of money--more money than the court ordered he pay.  now homegirl is mad bc that's not enough.  what's going to satisfy her?  dude ain't diddy.

she's triflin..i'm like blk, i'm not taking up for her just bc she's a female.  wrong is wrong.
Columbia 3L

LadyKD

• Sr. Citizen
  • And so it began..
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2007, 07:26:45 PM »
Well I am not taking up for either of them...as a single parent I believe child support is a agreement that should be worked out from day one. Not on a handshake and a hug but in writing.  While I am sure he may not want to talk to her unless it is a emergency it seem a bit stupid that two grown adult are still playing kindergarten games.

Stand under my Umbrella ella ella, aye!!

• Sr. Citizen
  • Exhibiting the discipline necessary for Law School
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2007, 07:28:11 PM »
Well I am not taking up for either of them...as a single parent I believe child support is a agreement that should be worked out from day one. Not on a handshake and a hug but in writing.  While I am sure he may not want to talk to her unless it is a emergency it seem a bit stupid that two grown adult are still playing kindergarten games.

agreed
The Tragicomic: Itís embodied in the blues, jazz, (HIP HOP, CORNELL <<one slight deserves another!!!!<< REALLY MISSED THE BOAT ON THAT ONE!!!) and the African experience in the New World -- the ability to withstand terrorism, embrace oneís worst enemies lovingly and bear the unbearable in song.

jarhead

• Sr. Citizen
  • "i keeps it reeaal!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2007, 07:34:14 PM »

im sorry but what is kindergarten about reconginizing that it is not possible to have a civil conversation with the mother of my child when it comes to my son. i don't want him to see mommy and daddy aruging constantly so i will deal with grandma who i get along with just fine. you can't make somebody be civil, you can't make somebody act right. better to scream and yell in front of the boy, better to have the boy hear his mom calling his step mom all kind of bees and hoes...come on be for real.
...man, you was who you was before you got here

LadyKD

• Sr. Citizen
  • And so it began..
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2007, 07:44:51 PM »

im sorry but what is kindergarten about reconginizing that it is not possible to have a civil conversation with the mother of my child when it comes to my son. i don't want him to see mommy and daddy aruging constantly so i will deal with grandma who i get along with just fine. you can't make somebody be civil, you can't make somebody act right. better to scream and yell in front of the boy, better to have the boy hear his mom calling his step mom all kind of bees and hoes...come on be for real.

Better to call the mom up and schedule a meeting without the child around. Better to sit down and say look I care about our child and want whats best for him. Better to hash it all out and learn to act like adults instead of avoiding the situation. He didnt screw grandma and have the kid. 

I dont care how much he or she wishes to avoid the situation. They mom and dad have to reach a point of where they find common ground that being their child period. For him to hide behind the excuse of she is a alley bat is pointless. He knew she was a alley bat when he was screwing around with her so all this shock and amazement please. Work it out for the kid.

jarhead

• Sr. Citizen
  • "i keeps it reeaal!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2007, 07:46:18 PM »

Better to call the mom up and schedule a meeting without the child around. Better to sit down and say look I care about our child and want whats best for him. Better to hash it all out and learn to act like adults instead of avoiding the situation. He didnt screw grandma and have the kid. 

I dont care how much he or she wishes to avoid the situation. They mom and dad have to reach a point of where they find common ground that being their child period. For him to hide behind the excuse of she is a alley bat is pointless. He knew she was a alley bat when he was screwing around with her so all this shock and amazement please. Work it out for the kid.

you can not make somebody act right. he didn't try any of that he just went straight to dealin' with grandma...yup that's what he did.
...man, you was who you was before you got here