Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: child support  (Read 10325 times)

LadyKD

• Sr. Citizen
  • And so it began..
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: child support
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2007, 07:56:06 PM »
As for the cutting up part...I swear. He had no problem with her cutting up when he was trying to get his cut. So he needs to man up because he is stuck with her cutting up for life. Not until the kid is 18 or out of college but life. So if she is showing her tail now she will be showing it down the line. Graduations, sports outings, etc. That is a excuse.

damn i went to the store for 5 minutes. "cutting up" = they can't have a civilized conversation because she constantly wants to argue. simple things like: him "what time should i pick him up?" her "what time have you been picking him up all of a sudden now you don't know what time" him "well you said they had a long practice this week so what time will they be done", her "what difference does it make if practice is long if you get there the same time you'll be there"...the women is mad because he's remarried and happy. when he was with her she had all these problems he wasn't this and that etc. etc. dogging him out to her hater girlfriends etc. etc. as for him deciding to quit paying one day, he's been paying all this time why would he stop the boy is 8 they were together for 1 year after he was born. the dude loves his son but his view is you took me to court to get x amount so that's what i'm giving you. when the boy is with him he gets him whatever but they stay at the house with him and his wife.

Then he needs to man up and she needs to woman up because I promise you that they are not teaching their son any great lessons. They are using that kid to get back at each other..because I will bet dollars to doughnuts the following happens...

He: Here son here is that (insert whateva) you wanted but you can only play with it here.
Son: Why I want to show (insert whateva) to my friends.
He: Sorry son only can play with it here.
Son: Plays but is disappointed when the weekend is over

Now Son goes home to this:

Her: So what did you do at Daddy's
Son: It was fine Dad got me (insert whateva)
Her: Where is it let me see
Son: He said I could only keep it at his house
Her: Blood pressure now up to stroke level...oh he did did he? That blah blah son of a bytch.
Son: sitting there taking all of that hostile in..

Winner no one - Loser everyone involved...

jarhead

• Sr. Citizen
  • "i keeps it reeaal!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2007, 08:01:05 PM »
it's not like that. none of the drama would've popped off is she didn't take him to child support. he does not bad mouth the woman at all...he deals with her mother to avoid all that. she's mad period...she's mad. she did it to be vindictive period.
...man, you was who you was before you got here

Special Agent Dana Scully

• LSD Obsessed
  • aka MCB
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2007, 08:05:22 PM »
it's not like that. none of the drama would've popped off is she didn't take him to child support. he does not bad mouth the woman at all...he deals with her mother to avoid all that. she's mad period...she's mad. she did it to be vindictive period.

she seems like the type and seems to be a spiteful person. i'm sure if something was going with the kids, he would talk to her.  exchanging money?  no need to talk to her really imo
Columbia 3L

LadyKD

• Sr. Citizen
  • And so it began..
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2007, 08:07:24 PM »

Kids are not stupid...they learn people for themselves. An if they dont learn to develop open dialogue that includes him talking to her and her to him then their little drama will escalate.

jarhead

• Sr. Citizen
  • "i keeps it reeaal!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2007, 08:10:35 PM »

Kids are not stupid...they learn people for themselves. An if they dont learn to develop open dialogue that includes him talking to her and her to him then their little drama will escalate.

ok let me clarify if something were to happen accident whatever yes he would talk to her but for the everyday this bill that bill he throws the loot to mom and keeps it moving. if there's drama or damage to the child it's coming from her side. everything was cake until he got married that's when all the drama started. i mean even her own mama knows it that's why she plays mediator. relationships don't work out all the time, get on with your life being a female dog about it is not helping and not making him divorce his wife and marry you now.
...man, you was who you was before you got here

• LSD Obsessed
  • aka MCB
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2007, 08:12:17 PM »

ok let me clarify if something were to happen accident whatever yes he would talk to her but for the everyday this bill that bill he throws the loot to mom and keeps it moving. if there's drama or damage to the child it's coming from her side. everything was cake until he got married that's when all the drama started. i mean even her own mama knows it that's why she plays mediator. relationships don't work out all the time, get on with your life being a female dog about it is not helping and not making him divorce his wife and marry you now.

agreed
Columbia 3L

LadyKD

• Sr. Citizen
  • And so it began..
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2007, 08:15:52 PM »
Now Son goes home to this:

Her: So what did you do at Daddy's
Son: It was fine Dad got me (insert whateva)
Her: Where is it let me see
Son: He said I could only keep it at his house
Her: Blood pressure now up to stroke level...oh he did did he? That blah blah son of a bytch.
Son: sitting there taking all of that hostile in..

Winner no one - Loser everyone involved...

The child is going to suffer regardless because s/he is growing without two loving parents in the home. You're right that they could both stand to be more mature, but the truth is they're probably not. I'd rather this be the interaction than for them to be in contact and constantly fighting in front of their kid

Considering my son leads a pretty happy, well adjusted life as the kid of a single parent and I am familar with dozens of single parents (male and female) who have raised kids that are not the spawn of satan I would say I disagree with the bolded statement. But that is not the discussion here.

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2007, 08:33:33 PM »
ole girl seems trifling as hell.. one of her chickenhead friends told her to take him to court to see if she could get more money to get her hair and nails did and the jokes on her now :D :D :D
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

• LSD Obsessed
  • aka MCB
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2007, 08:43:09 PM »
ole girl seems trifling as hell.. one of her chickenhead friends told her to take him to court to see if she could get more money to get her hair and nails did and the jokes on her now :D :D :D

dead
Columbia 3L

A.

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2007, 09:27:44 PM »

lmao titcr