Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Any difference in the 4 LSAT offered each year?  (Read 329 times)

kinky_kiki

• View Profile
    • Email
Any difference in the 4 LSAT offered each year?
« on: July 16, 2007, 07:08:36 PM »
Hi,

I know this question will draw a lot of jeer and maybe some snore. But I'm going to ask anyways. Is there any difference in which LSAT one take during the year?

I've heard the offical report emphasizing that they're all the same in terms of level of difficulty blah blah blah. And I've heard on the other extreme the running joke of "September LSAT hardest ever".

I've also heard of the one theory that if you take it in Feb., then it's easier since they control number of people who get over 170 every year, so it's easier to get high score if you take it in Feb. since it's the first one offered during the year, similar idea to the rolling admission.

By the way, why is it that the Powerscore deconstructed book only had the June, October and December LSAT for 2004 and not the February one?

I'm kind of rambling on and on now, so I think I better stop here. I'm turning into a LSAT junkie.

Prizark

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Any difference in the 4 LSAT offered each year?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2007, 07:18:21 PM »
The Feb. LSATs are not released. As for which LSAT to take, you should concentrate on studying. I believe that all of the LSATs are relatively the same; some have harder games, some have harder logic etc.