I was wondering if I should tell my number one choice that I will be attending a higher ranked school but if given the opportunity, even up to the first day of classes, I would happily move back and attend?Would this benifit me or hurt my chances?
TTT Rocket---Actually, the school I got into is a T3. I want to be pulled from a T4 waitlist?? Should I mention to the T4 that I was accepted at a Teir 3 but would still go to the T4 if given the opportunity???
True, I think I will but I am not sure how to go about this...
looks good, gracias.