Law School Discussion

ITT You Explain the Julie Fern Phenomenon to Me

ITT You Explain the Julie Fern Phenomenon to Me
« on: July 14, 2007, 02:19:04 AM »
Ok so as a newer member to this board, I have noticed many references to this poster, and her [confirmed?] obscene number of posts. Now I have far from enough time to catch up on her multitudinous posts, so how about you link me to the KEY posts so I can judge her true character.

ě

• non sequitur
    • View Profile
Re: ITT You Explain the Julie Fern Phenomenon to Me
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 03:07:01 AM »
Hmm, she's funny, honest and quite knowledgeable. The few people who have tried to make a mockery of her by flexing legal knowledge has generally gotten pounded pretty hard.

One of the very few trolls on this board that actually is entertaining for more than 3 posts :) I really cant be bothered finding posts though. Click her profile, click "Show previous posts" or whatever the button says.

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2007, 05:21:04 AM »
Ok so as a newer member to this board, I have noticed many references to this poster, and her [confirmed?] obscene number of posts. Now I have far from enough time to catch up on her multitudinous posts, so how about you link me to the KEY posts so I can judge her true character.

wow.  julie never been phenomenon before.

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2007, 05:22:24 AM »
Hmm, she's funny, honest and quite knowledgeable. The few people who have tried to make a mockery of her by flexing legal knowledge has generally gotten pounded pretty hard.

One of the very few trolls on this board that actually is entertaining for more than 3 posts :) I really cant be bothered finding posts though. Click her profile, click "Show previous posts" or whatever the button says.

you fine american.

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2007, 05:23:26 AM »

ě

• non sequitur
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2007, 05:25:02 AM »

you fine american norwegian.

Captain

• View Profile
    • http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/5526/thumbid5.jpg
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2007, 09:35:21 AM »
Hmm, she's funny,
Disagree.
honest and quite knowledgeable.
You only like her because she's a commie..
The few people who have tried to make a mockery of her by flexing legal knowledge has generally gotten pounded pretty hard.
Link? I've never actually seen such an exchange.

No, she was entertaining for EXACTLY 3 posts. 18732 posts later, she's just an annoying fictional character.

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2007, 09:52:14 AM »
Hmm, she's funny,
Disagree.
honest and quite knowledgeable.
You only like her because she's a commie..
The few people who have tried to make a mockery of her by flexing legal knowledge has generally gotten pounded pretty hard.
Link? I've never actually seen such an exchange.

No, she was entertaining for EXACTLY 3 posts. 18732 posts later, she's just an annoying fictional character.

you just upset because julie not let you watch her muppet movies.  plus, you got herpes.

and julie seriously doubt that you captain.

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2007, 11:44:48 AM »
Also, the awkward sentence patterns perplex me. Any insight into this?

Hank Rearden

• Zurich is stained
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2007, 02:37:05 PM »
Also, the awkward sentence patterns perplex me. Any insight into this?

She didn't used to talk that way.