Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: YAY Britney...finally a rational decision  (Read 15692 times)

TheDecline

Re: YAY Britney...finally a rational decision
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2004, 02:17:29 PM »
Ouch, Jessica ranks higher than Britney on brains?

Btw, speaking of people who look like horses, Paris Hilton does too. She's so disgusting. We should talk about her, since we're talking about skanky, possibly ugly, stupid, and untalented blondes.

Paris Hilton makes Jessica Simpson look like a genius.  Easily the dumbest person in the entire universe.  But she's been in some fantastic low budget films.   ;) ;)

TDPookie1

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2004, 02:23:38 PM »
Pease, you really think Jessica's unattractive?  Interesting...  I agree with you about the Guess ads, though.  But I just bought a Guess shirt.  Damn!  I should return it.  Does it make it better that I bought it during their massive Labor Day sale?  It was $68, and I bought it for $20 :)

Did anyone else see Paris on Leno (or any other show where she talks about her "book")?  Omg, she's so dumb.  I was thinking about that while I was driving to work today, specifically about the chapter on how you shouldn't party the day after the Oscars because it looks desperate.  Ugh.  She's the one that looks most desperate for attention anyway.  Okay, maybe not MOST, but still pretty desperate.  One could easily argue that Britney is more desperate for attention.
i am officially the biggest nerd of LSD!  ::gleaming with pride, as i shine my yoda trophy::

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=TDPookie1

accepted at yale.  how the hell did i pull this one off?

peaseblossom

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2004, 02:29:36 PM »
Yea, I think Jessica is unattractive...for a celeb. She does have nice hair and a good bod, of course, but her face is so weird.

I say keep the shirt since Guess probably didn't make much money off it!  :) I used to buy so much Guess! Now I'm more of a Banana Republic girl...but not entirely because I can't afford to buy new clothes as you know. lol

Oh gawd, I had no idea that Paris had a book. lol That's terrible. I saw Pamela Anderson talking about her's on Ellen. YUK

TDPookie1

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2004, 02:35:09 PM »
Yeah, here's her book on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0743266641/qid=1095791564/sr=ka-1/ref=pd_ka_1/102-6728690-5022527

Leno joked that it has "over 75 words" because it's mostly pictures of her.  The way she explained it is that it's a "how-to" guide for being a trust fund baby, essentially.  But her tips are so idiotic.  Like, "Don't drink diet soda" because she doesn't like it.  It goes on with a bunch of retarded comments like how champagne and caviar are for fakers and how you should pretend there's an invisible crown on your head.  If she really pretends there's a crown on her head, that explains why she's so egomaniacal.  I know she says it's tongue-in-cheek, but I have a secret feeling that she wrote it in all seriousness and that the publishing company added the "tongue-in-cheek" part.
i am officially the biggest nerd of LSD!  ::gleaming with pride, as i shine my yoda trophy::

peaseblossom

« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2004, 02:36:29 PM »
Wow the hardcover edition is only $15.40. That says alot.

ruskiegirl

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2004, 12:46:55 AM »
Let's be fair and look at them side by side.

ruskiegirl

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2004, 12:47:53 AM »
Brintey has some seriously droopy eyes.

M2

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2004, 12:54:19 AM »

peaseblossom = guest now?  ???

TDPookie1

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2004, 12:55:57 AM »
Ahh, the wonders of make-up...

peaseblossom

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2004, 01:05:08 AM »

peaseblossom = guest now?  ???

I'm back! lol