Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: YAY Britney...finally a rational decision  (Read 15800 times)

TDPookie1

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: YAY Britney...finally a rational decision
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2004, 01:51:08 PM »
I haven't seen her yet.  She goes to the In N Out on Sunset, which is where I go.  She goes to the Coffee Bean by my sister's place.  Probably won't be anymore since she's moving from Hollywood Hills, which was close to my sister's place in WeHo, to BH.  She might still go to that In N Out because the next closest one is in Westwood.
i am officially the biggest nerd of LSD!  ::gleaming with pride, as i shine my yoda trophy::

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=TDPookie1

accepted at yale.  how the hell did i pull this one off?

dancer3

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2004, 01:52:14 PM »
ummm...britney is not cute at all.  among other things she really has no talent.  and she married a backup dancer "she don't love herself" (scary movie).  jessica simpsom gives blondes a bad name.  she can't seriously be that dumb.

i personally like christina.  she can sing and she isn't fake.  she is a slut and lets everybody know it.  

TheDecline

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2004, 01:56:03 PM »
ummm...britney is not cute at all.  among other things she really has no talent.  and she married a backup dancer "she don't love herself" (scary movie).  jessica simpsom gives blondes a bad name.  she can't seriously be that dumb.

i personally like christina.  she can sing and she isn't fake.  she is a slut and lets everybody know it. 

They're all hot so who really cares, right?  Seriously, I do agree with you in that behind all the skanky slut act, Christina does have some talent.

TDPookie1

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2004, 01:56:26 PM »
Britney is totally hot.  Can't argue with your point about talent and her choice in men is somewhat questionable.  But maybe she really does love him :)

I think Jessica Simpson fakes her dumbness because it's good for ratings.  Or at least I hope so.  If she's faking it, she's actually one of the smartest people for being able to pull it off :)

Christina has a great voice and sings some really good stuff, but she looks like a horse and is getting pretty fat (relative to people in the public eye).  And of course, she's skanky.
i am officially the biggest nerd of LSD!  ::gleaming with pride, as i shine my yoda trophy::

M2

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2004, 01:59:51 PM »
Britney is not hot

TheDecline

« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2004, 02:01:18 PM »
Christina has a great voice and sings some really good stuff, but she looks like a horse and is getting pretty fat (relative to people in the public eye).  And of course, she's skanky.

I don't quite see that resemblance, but damn that was pretty funny. :D

peaseblossom

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2004, 02:02:02 PM »
Here is how I rank 'um:

Artistic Talent
1.Christina
2.Jessica
3.Britney

Star Power
1.Britney
2.Jessica
3.Christina

Beauty
1.Britney
2.Christina
3.Jessica

Brains
1.Christina
2.Jessica
3.Britney

peaseblossom

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2004, 02:02:47 PM »
Britney is not hot

Yea..that one bad. But we all look something like that in the early A.M?

TDPookie1

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2004, 02:04:01 PM »
Ouch, Jessica ranks higher than Britney on brains?

Btw, speaking of people who look like horses, Paris Hilton does too.  She's so disgusting.  We should talk about her, since we're talking about skanky, possibly ugly, stupid, and untalented blondes.

peaseblossom

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2004, 02:11:44 PM »
Ouch, Jessica ranks higher than Britney on brains?

Btw, speaking of people who look like horses, Paris Hilton does too.  She's so disgusting.  We should talk about her, since we're talking about skanky, possibly ugly, stupid, and untalented blondes.

Yea, I ranked Jessica higher because she has managed to stay married for longer then a weekend and she has made a good career for herself despite how unattractive she is.

Paris...does anyone else think those Guess ads are hideous? If I could afford new clothes, I wouldn't buy Guess because I will not support Paris Hilton! I stayed at the Hilton and took all the condiments and pens I could get my hands on. Come to think of it...those things are probably free and I might have made the Hiltons some money. Well, I didn't pay for the room! (My job did.) But I do think Paris has a nice bod. Clothes fit her like a hanger.  >:(