Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: YAY Britney...finally a rational decision  (Read 15761 times)

TheDecline

YAY Britney...finally a rational decision
« on: September 21, 2004, 01:11:41 PM »
Somebody talked some sense into her...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,133000,00.html

Now, when they get divorced in 3 months she'll be able to blow her money on her next ex-husband  :D

peaseblossom

Re: YAY Britney...finally a rational decision
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2004, 01:14:06 PM »
I give 'um till January.

NeverForever

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2004, 01:17:34 PM »
Imagine being paid by your SO because you can't make your own dime. That's a good basis for a relationship.

TheDecline

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2004, 01:18:49 PM »
We should establish an over/under on their marriage in months.  Then we can take bets from LSD members.   ;D 

M2

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2004, 01:28:47 PM »
Imagine being paid by your SO because you can't make your own dime. That's a good basis for a relationship.

Where can I sign up?

shadowcreeper

• Sr. Citizen
  • LSD Cheerleader
    • View Profile
    • law school hopeful
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2004, 01:31:53 PM »
I do not give it long either. On the radio this morning I heard they spent the 48 hours after their wedding in bed. Their body gaurd was told not to let anyone disturb them because they were "baby making". I hate to imagine the mentality of the poor child they bring into the world. Total White trash.

I can not even begin to grasp what they must have been thinking when they got married at the tuxedo makers house and ate chicken fingers and wings and what not as the food. When someone has as much money as she has, you would think that they would have a semi decent nice wedding. Not the trailer park ho-down they had.
I can't pass up this oppurtunity to make myself absurd.
I can't pass up this oppurtunity to make myself be heard.
Nobody's gonna stand in my way.
Give it up son, I'm doin this my way.. Seether

http://lawschoolhopeful.blogspot.com/

TheDecline

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2004, 01:38:53 PM »
BTW, has ayone else seen that picture taken of Britney wearing the "MILF in Training" t-shirt.  Classic white trash (and I love it  ;) )

peaseblossom

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2004, 01:41:13 PM »
Nothing wrong with a little white trash.

TDPookie1

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2004, 01:45:41 PM »
A five-minute ceremony?  That's hilarious.  Dude, I used to love Britney (not for her music, but because I wish I looked like her and I thought she had a cute personality), but the more I hear about her now, the more I agree that she's white trash.  Among the blondes in the business, I know prefer Jessica Simpson.  She knows she's dumb, but at least she's classy and has a better sense of what marriage is all about.  Omg, I can't believe I just typed that.  I've only seen a couple episodes of Newlyweds, but she's exactly what I hope not to be in a marriage, the complainer that doesn't do anything.  Ugh.  I take it back, I don't want to be like any of them.  But I still want to look like Jessica or the non-trashy Britney.
i am officially the biggest nerd of LSD!  ::gleaming with pride, as i shine my yoda trophy::

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=TDPookie1

accepted at yale.  how the hell did i pull this one off?

peaseblossom

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2004, 01:48:44 PM »
I ran into Britney at the Hollywood Renaissance Hotel. SHE IS SO BEAUTFUL! I wouldn't mind looking like her at all! lol