Law School Discussion

Gotta release the anger somewhere

Gotta release the anger somewhere
« on: July 12, 2007, 04:38:10 PM »
So i am sitting at my course trying to pay as much attention as i possible can, these two B*tches start eating. EATING!!! For f-ing out loud! It gets better, one of the them starts talking to another on a totally random topic. I turned around to show that i was pissed but to no avail...

Re: Gotta release the anger somewhere
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 04:39:49 PM »
Knowing me I could have said, "The 'Cooley potential students' section is right over there"...pointing to a different section! hehehe ;D

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 06:08:16 PM »
Knowing me I could have said, "The 'Cooley potential students' section is right over there"...pointing to a different section! hehehe ;D

lol good one !

Hizzla Pimp

• U wanna come here and say that, beeyotch?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2007, 07:42:37 PM »
I always eat during classes. In fact, I eat every 3-4 hours, 6-7 meals a day. You'd probably chew my head off. :(

But the talking. That sucks. You should have done exactly what OCLawgirl recommened. hahaha!

I would have just raised my hand and told the instructor that I couldn't hear anything because the two cows sitting behind me were "talking about their genital herpes test results, and it's very distracting."

I have no shame.

LizPendens™

• The Real Alice -- Adventures in Wonderland
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2007, 11:43:47 PM »
in the "signed up for a course, now what?" thread, in response to walkaway's queation on how to resolve problems with talkative and generally annoying classmates, i initially posted a picture of an uzi machine gun. i took it down out of a post-virginia tech pang of guilt, but perhaps i should have left it up for you, tinkle45.

i like the genital herpes idea though. nice touch.

PNym

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2007, 05:12:05 AM »
i initially posted a picture of an uzi machine gun.

An anal-retentive point: An Uzi is not a machinegun. An Uzi is a submachine gun or a machine pistol.

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2007, 05:30:16 AM »

lol good one !

yes, just can't get enough those.

hey, what one cooley student say to other?

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2007, 05:31:01 AM »
"we never going amount pinch of *&^%!"

hahahahahaha!

LizPendens™

• The Real Alice -- Adventures in Wonderland
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2007, 05:32:47 AM »
An anal-retentive point...

yes.

(pause)

it is.

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2007, 05:34:04 AM »
I always eat during classes. In fact, I eat every 3-4 hours, 6-7 meals a day. You'd probably chew my head off. :(

But the talking. That sucks. You should have done exactly what OCLawgirl recommened. hahaha!

I would have just raised my hand and told the instructor that I couldn't hear anything because the two cows sitting behind me were "talking about their genital herpes test results, and it's very distracting."

I have no shame.

I'm definitely doing this next time. I might substitute "genital warts" instead, I think the warts seem to be a bit more embarrassing.

they itch, too.  really, really bad.