Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: John Marshall ATL vs. FaulknerU. -Jones School of Law  (Read 691 times)

ohstacey

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
John Marshall ATL vs. FaulknerU. -Jones School of Law
« on: July 10, 2007, 07:40:48 PM »
Hey guys, posting my question here.  Thoughtful suggestions/advice are appreciated! :)

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,90803.msg2335363/boardseen.html#new
Here we go again!
Yes:
No: Jones
WL: Mercer
Pending: GSU,UGA,Bama,Samford

AJ

• View Profile
Re: John Marshall ATL vs. FaulknerU. -Jones School of Law
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2007, 02:20:27 PM »
I get the sense that the administration at Faulkner is making a real effort to move their school forward, as is the entire University. The reviews by applicants on law school numbers are very positive. The facilities are apparently excellent. You might check out the law school numbers site for the info I referenced, assuming its working properly.

Of course both schools are currently provisionally approved. It might come down to which town you'd rather attend school in.

ohstacey

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: John Marshall ATL vs. FaulknerU. -Jones School of Law
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2007, 07:32:42 PM »
Yes, I am familiar with LSN, thanks.  I agree that Jones Law is doing some great things.  I was very impressed, and it seems like a great place to study law...I really wish I was more excited about it than I actually am. I may sit out a year and reapply to better schools...or I may just go there, I don't know.

Anyhoo...Thanks for your reply!
Here we go again!
Yes:
No: Jones
WL: Mercer
Pending: GSU,UGA,Bama,Samford