I have been waitlisted at 4 NY Schools (Cardozo, St. Johns, Hofstra, UBuff). I am still waiting on Brooklyn (seriously doubt I will get in- applied in October!). I am in at NY Law and I got a big scholarship to go to Touro Law.
I have no idea what I am supposed to do. Can I accept offers to two law schools (to buy myself more time to make a decision)? Also, is there really a difference between 3rd tier and 4th tier? Should I save myself thousands of dollars and just go to Touro? If I go to Touro, will I end up stuck on Long Island (b/c everyone in NYC would just higher from NYC law schools?).