Law School Discussion

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
Re: ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2007, 04:24:23 AM »
In all seriousness, you should never lose sight of the common humanity shared by you and those students who choose by their own agency to attend Cooley.

Although it is tempting to judge those whose decisions, expectations and desires are different from your own, remember that others too may view your priorities as alien or wrongheaded.

Those things which bind us together are stronger than those which differentiate us, and those things that make us different are also what make us unique.

By criticizing one square of the human tapestry, we not only overlook the value and richness of the whole, but also demean its very fabric.

Cooley Law School is a thing, and like all things it is neither wholly perfect nor wholly imperfect. Although some of you may call a degree from Cooley worthless, and the school an instrument of institutionalized theft, such descriptions serve only to engender value judgments which overlook those positive qualities that are also inherent in its existence.

now maybe you stop wetting your pants at work.

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2007, 04:27:14 AM »
i think people are too hard n that school.

they give people a chance that might never otherwise have one...

I agree.. but why do they have to try so hard with the ranking crap?.. It kinda makes them lose some of the credibility they really didn't have to begin with...

i agree

but, did they do that b4 or after people started making fun of them?

Honestly, my guess is they put out the rankings because they know people will criticize them.

Any publicity is good publicity, and without the rankings Cooley would just be another anonymous 4th tier school

you clearly have no clue whatsoever re why law schools open and how they stay open.

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2007, 04:29:12 AM »
In all seriousness, you should never lose sight of the common humanity shared by you and those students who choose by their own agency to attend Cooley.

Although it is tempting to judge those whose decisions, expectations and desires are different from your own, remember that others too may view your priorities as alien or wrongheaded.

Those things which bind us together are stronger than those which differentiate us, and those things that make us different are also what make us unique.

By criticizing one square of the human tapestry, we not only overlook the value and richness of the whole, but also demean its very fabric.

Cooley Law School is a thing, and like all things it is neither wholly perfect nor wholly imperfect. Although some of you may call a degree from Cooley worthless, and the school an instrument of institutionalized theft, such descriptions serve only to engender value judgments which overlook those positive qualities that are also inherent in its existence.

I wept after reading this.

just as when you look into mirror.

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2007, 04:30:20 AM »
Excellent point eveman. Let's not forget, however, this very important criteria:

Number of Professional Con-Artists - Access to professional con-artists is important for students and faculty, as well as for the legal community around which the swindlers are located. A large professional staff of specially trained fraudsters assures the incoming class will feel at ease about giving up their cold hard cash without suspecting that anything is amiss and that students and staff will have access to knowledgeable hustlers when questions about morals and ethics arise. Previous Official Guide editions used the “number of hot exploited teens.”

at least folks at cooley understand subject-verb agreement.

It was intentional, dumbo.

You seem a little slow today?
Wheelchair out for repairs?

TIMMAY!!!!!

yes, lassie?

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2007, 04:32:01 AM »

I agree.. but why do they have to try so hard with the ranking crap?.. It kinda makes them lose some of the credibility they really didn't have to begin with...

i agree

Honestly, no one ever heard of Cooley until they started claiming they were a top program with the rankings.

It's probably helped them gain nationwide publicity, with the flip side of the constant mockery.

just when julie think julie know you, you prove be even bigger idiot.

how community college going for you, anyway?

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2007, 06:01:26 AM »
Excellent point eveman. Let's not forget, however, this very important criteria:

Number of Professional Con-Artists - Access to professional con-artists is important for students and faculty, as well as for the legal community around which the swindlers are located. A large professional staff of specially trained fraudsters assures the incoming class will feel at ease about giving up their cold hard cash without suspecting that anything is amiss and that students and staff will have access to knowledgeable hustlers when questions about morals and ethics arise. Previous Official Guide editions used the “number of hot exploited teens.”

at least folks at cooley understand subject-verb agreement.

It was intentional, dumbo.

You seem a little slow today?
Wheelchair out for repairs?

TIMMAY!!!!!

yes, lassie?

You need to brush up on your cultural references, my mentally-disabled friend. :)

sorry if you not able follow julie.  in future, try keep up.

julie just surprisaed you not mention, once again, your allegedly high lsat score.

and julie certainly not your friend, mr. *&^%-for-brains.

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2007, 06:02:43 AM »

i agree

Honestly, no one ever heard of Cooley until they started claiming they were a top program with the rankings.

It's probably helped them gain nationwide publicity, with the flip side of the constant mockery.

Is there a portion of my statement you can actually disagree with on a rational basis, or are you just talking to hear your own voice again?

I'm amazed your special ed program gives you so much computer time. Are you merely functionally retarded, or a full-blown mental deficient?

julie sorry hear community college not going well for you.  what wrong, your high school grades just that bad?  guess you not blowing enough teachers.

Julee Fern

• be cheerleader for al qaeda and osama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2007, 06:04:21 AM »

i agree

Is there a portion of my statement you can actually disagree with on a rational basis, or are you just talking to hear your own voice again? 

I'm amazed your special ed program gives you so much computer time.  Are you merely functionally retarded, or a full-blown mental deficient?

*lol* 

Julie ride short bus!   :D

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2007, 06:07:29 AM »
*lol*

Julie ride short bus! :D

and you definitely not blowing enough teachers.

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2007, 06:08:48 AM »

As noted, you're the one missing the cultural references.

And I don't mention my LSAT score unless someone asks.

If you're not my friend, stop replying to me, mr. cock-in-mouth. :)

there there, you little prick.  things going start looking up for you whenever parents die.