Law School Discussion

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TwinkyBean

• It's Yellow.
    • View Profile
Re: ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2007, 03:02:40 PM »
i think people are too hard n that school.

they give people a chance that might never otherwise have one...

I agree.. but why do they have to try so hard with the ranking crap?.. It kinda makes them lose some of the credibility they really didn't have to begin with...

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2007, 03:03:25 PM »

I agree.. but why do they have to try so hard with the ranking crap?.. It kinda makes them lose some of the credibility they really didn't have to begin with...

i agree

but, did they do that b4 or after people started making fun of them?

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2007, 03:06:55 PM »

i agree

Honestly, my guess is they put out the rankings because they know people will criticize them.

Any publicity is good publicity, and without the rankings Cooley would just be another anonymous 4th tier school

TwinkyBean

• It's Yellow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2007, 03:11:39 PM »

i agree

Honestly, my guess is they put out the rankings because they know people will criticize them.

Any publicity is good publicity, and without the rankings Cooley would just be another anonymous 4th tier school

But they wouldn't be considered the joke of the T4s... I actually kinda feel bad for them. I'm sure there are some really good attys that come out of Cooley, and some decent faculty as well.  They must be something or else they wouldn't be accredited..

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2007, 03:17:05 PM »

i agree

But they wouldn't be considered the joke of the T4s... I actually kinda feel bad for them. I'm sure there are some really good attys that come out of Cooley, and some decent faculty as well.  They must be something or else they wouldn't be accredited..
i agree  :)

TwinkyBean

• It's Yellow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2007, 03:23:11 PM »
http://www.cooley.edu/mediacenter/cooley.htm

You have to fast forward, or watch the whole thing.. its at the very end.

omg! thank you so much for that twinky!

Yah, it kinda made my day when I heard it too.. Lol.. someone posted it on here not too long ago.. cracks me up!!

n/a

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2007, 04:05:03 PM »
But you all are missing the key issue. 

Does the library have floor fans?  And do they put them away and let it heat up inside when somebody the administrators think is important for donations is stopping in?

(deep reference about legendary LSD nonsense that I'm sure somebody reading this will remember.  Couldn't find the link for the floor fans web page though.  >:( )

This sounds funny, find a link plz.

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2007, 04:43:54 PM »
OMGGG This is too funny  :D

TwinkyBean

• It's Yellow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2007, 06:41:46 PM »
Excellent point eveman. Let's not forget, however, this very important criteria:

Number of Professional Con-Artists - Access to professional con-artists is important for students and faculty, as well as for the legal community around which the swindlers are located. A large professional staff of specially trained fraudsters assures the incoming class will feel at ease about giving up their cold hard cash without suspecting that anything is amiss and that students and staff will have access to knowledgeable hustlers when questions about morals and ethics arise. Previous Official Guide editions used the “number of hot exploited teens.”

at least folks at cooley understand subject-verb agreement.

It was intentional, dumbo.

You seem a little slow today?
Wheelchair out for repairs?

TIMMAY!!!!!

GOBBLES!!!!!

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2007, 04:22:13 AM »
Excellent point eveman. Let's not forget, however, this very important criteria:

Number of Professional Con-Artists - Access to professional con-artists is important for students and faculty, as well as for the legal community around which the swindlers are located. A large professional staff of specially trained fraudsters assures the incoming class will feel at ease about giving up their cold hard cash without suspecting that anything is amiss and that students and staff will have access to knowledgeable hustlers when questions about morals and ethics arise. Previous Official Guide editions used the “number of hot exploited teens.”

at least folks at cooley understand subject-verb agreement.

It was intentional, dumbo.

You seem a little slow today?
Wheelchair out for repairs?

sure it was, forrest.