Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: CARDOZO WAITLIST!!  (Read 1156 times)

latinlord

• Sr. Citizen
  • ME... Litigating at the Indiana State Court house!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - latinlord
    • View Profile
    • myspace profile, "come and say hello"
    • Email
CARDOZO WAITLIST!!
« on: July 10, 2007, 11:39:37 AM »
My roomate after hearing nothing finally got a letter yesterday from Cardozo Law school. They put them on the waitlist!! Then gave him the opportunity to let them know if he was interested in a PT Day Program. He ofcourse let them know that he was very interested in whatever program they wanted to put him in. The waitlist said that he may have to wait till Aug 27!! First day of classes or orientation.... He is moving into another town for law school, but i'm sure he would break the lease and leave if he had the opportuntiy to get into Cardozo b/c he ultimately wants to practice in NYC anyway...
  Does anyone have any info on the waitlist??? How many people there are?? How many people get in?? What are his chances?? They said the Waitlist is NOT ranked and that they reevaluate each application... Any info would be great thanks!!
Graduated from Indiana Law - Indianapolis!!
Was a 3rd year Visiting Student at Villanova University School of Law.
Graduated from Temple University Beasley School of Law - LL.M in Trial Advocacy Candidate 2010
 Published by Chicano/Latino Law Review of UCLA LAW. & I'm a Licensed Esq. NOW!

donvito

• Sr. Citizen
  • Just drifting...
    • View Profile
Re: CARDOZO WAITLIST!!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2007, 01:37:30 PM »
i got the very same letter yesterday.  pretty ridiculous that they would even send it out in the first place.  i mean, i sent in my application in the very beginning of february...and now 5 months later when pretty much everyone has decided, they waitlist me?  please.  i wouldve been fine with the waitlist if it was like 2 months ago, but july is a bit late. 
Mr. Braddock: Would you mind telling me then what those four years of college were for? What was the point of all that hard work?
Ben Braddock: You got me.

Sk123

• View Profile
Re: CARDOZO WAITLIST!!
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2007, 05:36:20 PM »
While your friend waits on Cardozo, almost everyone I know who is attending Cardozo is waiting on Fordham so lets hope that Fordham lets a few more people off for his and my sake