Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Don't click if you are at all squeamish.  (Read 9857 times)

Matthew_24_24

Don't click if you are at all squeamish.
« on: September 21, 2004, 04:56:48 AM »
This is the beheading of Eugene Armstrong.  Note:  THIS IS A REAL beheading...if you have never seen anything like this, I advise you: do not download it.  This is only for those who might want to learn that real death is nothing like something you see on TV.

http://www.ogrish.com/movies/ogrish-dot-com-eugene-armstrong-beheading-video.wmv

swifty

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSAT Sucks
    • Email
Re: Don't click if you are at all squeamish.
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2004, 05:09:03 AM »
When I saw Daniel Pearls video, his head held up by his hair, I almost puked.  Harsh reality check.  Do not look at these.  Just know these people are crazy, and it's a scary world that we live in. 
And the sign said "Long-haired freaky people need not apply" So I tucked my hair up under my hat and I went in to ask him why. He said "You look like a fine outstanding young man, I think you'll do.  So I took off my hat, I said "Imagine that. Huh! Me workin' for you!"Sign, sign, everywhere a sign..

gobears

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2004, 06:03:34 AM »
I'm not going to look at it, because this sort of thing just absolutely makes me so angry and so upset at these people.  Why would someone do something like this?  I don't even know.  It's just so sick, so wrong, so evil.  And I don't use that word lightly either; it's just what I think of it: simply evil.  I think we're fortunate in having a Constitution that protects us from "cruel and unusual punishment."  And that we no longer know what it's like to live in the Dark Ages.  But much of the world doesn't have an inkling of what it's like to live in a society or culture where justice reigns, human rights are a given, others different from you are not only tolerated but also respected, etc.  Swifty's so right, we live in a world with crazy, scary people.  And pardon me for saying, but I hope these sort of barbarians die and die quickly.

GentleTim

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3.45/175
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2004, 07:40:45 AM »
And pardon me for saying, but I hope these sort of barbarians die and die quickly.

And I hope their death comes from the barrel of an M-16.

Tobias Beecher

• Sr. Citizen
    • MSN Messenger - roger_76@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2004, 10:20:23 AM »
kinda make you rethink the importance of a test....

peaseblossom

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2004, 11:26:14 AM »
I can't watch it.  :'( I cried when I saw Daniel Pearl. Why can't we all just get along?!?

Tobias Beecher

• Sr. Citizen
    • MSN Messenger - roger_76@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2004, 12:39:12 PM »
I can't watch it.  :'( I cried when I saw Daniel Pearl. Why can't we all just get along?!?

oil

greed

Ego

pride

M2

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2004, 12:41:10 PM »
its hard to erase these kind of images from one's mind... dont look

TDPookie1

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2004, 12:43:51 PM »
I never watched the Pearl video, but I saw the pictures.  Just that made me cry.  I heard some horrible stuff from people who saw the video though, about the noise the saw made and stuff.  It was awful :(
i am officially the biggest nerd of LSD!  ::gleaming with pride, as i shine my yoda trophy::

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=TDPookie1

accepted at yale.  how the hell did i pull this one off?

peaseblossom

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2004, 12:47:16 PM »
Yea, I wish I had never seen it.  :'(