Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Full tuition scholly, yet I have to pay $500 in tuition deposits  (Read 1458 times)

gratif

• Sr. Citizen
  • 2.7/167
    • View Profile
Will I get that money back?  Or will they apply to assorted fees and whatnot?

To ensure a place in the fall 2007 entering class, remember to pay your tuition deposit. Please send your checks, payable to "The University ______," to the admissions office. The deposits will appear as a credit on your first tuition statement.

So I can just pick up money in the casheir's office, right?

RedWine

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Full tuition scholly, yet I have to pay $500 in tuition deposits
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 10:32:57 AM »
At my school, it goes toward any fees and if the fees total less than the deposit, you get the remainder back (I think at the same time they disburse loan funds, but I have to double check on that).  Just call and ask, I'm sure they'll give you whatever info you need.

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
  • Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2007, 03:32:53 PM »
Will I get that money back?  Or will they apply to assorted fees and whatnot?

To ensure a place in the fall 2007 entering class, remember to pay your tuition deposit. Please send your checks, payable to "The University ______," to the admissions office. The deposits will appear as a credit on your first tuition statement.

I got a full tuition scholarship and didn't have to pay any deposits.  You might want to double check with the admissions office to see if you still have to pay it, or if they sent you the same generic info by mistake.
The noobs are so into themsleves you'd think they allready have offers at Tool, Tool, feminine hygiene product & Dumbass LLC

lsn

Last King of Edinburgh

• Sr. Citizen
  • Born to rule
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2007, 03:43:24 PM »
Will I get that money back?   Or will they apply to assorted fees and whatnot?

Yes, you'll get a refund check.
Washington University School of Law 2010