Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: PRENUP - why is it such a sore topic?  (Read 15382 times)

John Blackthorne

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: PRENUP - why is it such a sore topic?
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2007, 12:01:43 AM »
It's not like you get 0%.  You just don't get 50%! hehehe!

I say everyone should sign a PRENUP!  However, if I'm poor and he's a rich ass sucker, I won't want to sign it! hehehe! ;D

::I aint saying she's a gold-digger, but she aint messing with no broke, broke::

Haha.. totally agree! I'm all for the prenup, as long as I'm not on the sh*t end of the deal! lol..  ;D

we all know you are going to lawschool to get an MRS degree and not a JD
"I only eat inorganic foods. If it doesn't contain molybdenum or something from the noble gases, I'm just not interested"-- Lyle McDonald

n/a

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2007, 12:03:33 AM »
I would find it disrespectful for someone NOT to sign a prenup.

TwinkyBean

• Sr. Citizen
  • It's Yellow.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - TwinkyBean
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2007, 12:09:03 AM »

I say everyone should sign a PRENUP!  However, if I'm poor and he's a rich ass sucker, I won't want to sign it! hehehe! ;D

::I aint saying she's a gold-digger, but she aint messing with no broke, broke::

Haha.. totally agree! I'm all for the prenup, as long as I'm not on the sh*t end of the deal! lol..  ;D

Okay, you caught me...
Waiting... :(

n/a

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2007, 12:12:53 AM »

Okay, you caught me...

Gah your sig makes me want to gouge out my eyes... is that weird?

TwinkyBean

• Sr. Citizen
  • It's Yellow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2007, 12:19:35 AM »

Okay, you caught me...

No, not at all..

John Blackthorne

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2007, 12:21:36 AM »

Okay, you caught me...

your sig makes me laugh alot
"I only eat inorganic foods. If it doesn't contain molybdenum or something from the noble gases, I'm just not interested"-- Lyle McDonald

TwinkyBean

• Sr. Citizen
  • It's Yellow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2007, 01:09:51 AM »

A Christian women would not even bring up the subject. Her duty is to the husband, then God. Preoccupation with worldly goods shows only how little disrespect she has for family values. This would not bode well for a long lasting and supportive marriage. Itís a sign that she harbors a desire for independence separate from the family unit. Regardless of how attractive she might be, that is a sure signal that she will be hard to control later on.   

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!  ::)

TheCanadian

• Sr. Citizen
  • :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2007, 04:24:42 AM »

A Christian women would not even bring up the subject. Her duty is to the husband, then God. Preoccupation with worldly goods shows only how little disrespect she has for family values. This would not bode well for a long lasting and supportive marriage. Itís a sign that she harbors a desire for independence separate from the family unit. Regardless of how attractive she might be, that is a sure signal that she will be hard to control later on.   

Well what if one is just in the marraige until they meet somebody hotter? It'd be dumb to leave without taking at least SOMETHING away from at all...like his money. ::)

Regardless of how attractive she might be, that is a sure signal that she will be hard to control later on.   
if you and I were married I'd be the one controling you...you'd be my biotch, little man ;) ;D
Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.

Judgie Poo

• Sr. Citizen
  • Nulli Secundus
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2007, 10:40:18 AM »
Is "TwinkyBean" a schtick?  I don't think anyone else on this board is half as annoying.
Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down.

TheCanadian

• Sr. Citizen
  • :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2007, 11:33:52 AM »
i dated this indian girl once

and her father did not like her step mother all that much, but had no pre-nup

so, when he took her back to india for a visit, he left and took her passport with him.  she eventually got back state side, but she was pissed!
Yeah...I know a lot of similar stories like that...but they end up more grim...
Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.