Law School Discussion

The DOWNY Advice Page

Re: The DOWNY Advice Page
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2004, 12:00:14 AM »
This appeals to you...doesn't it?

... he typed, bitterly, stabbing the "post" button.  Sat back in the chair.  Brow knit in consternation, he once more fished his squishy, child-sized tool out of his underpants.  Looked at it.  Nope, there was no getting around it; it was still small, and it still smelled like cheese...

DOWNY

« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2004, 12:01:19 AM »
she's pretty but not hot (according to my more sober friends).  id do her sober (she's gotta be a little freaky judging by that night).  

when you say putting her on the waitlist in case im drunk, is that call her up if im drunk and hope she is too, or wait till i randomly see this girl again (if i recognize her)

I just mean call her up whenever if you need some "companionship." Being drunk is always a good reason though.

DOWNY

« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2004, 12:06:41 AM »

DOWNY

« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2004, 12:11:32 AM »
yo DOWNY, where are you originally from?  im curious b/c ive never lived in cold weather and if you didnt, id like to know how the winters are up there since im thinking about applying.

DOWNY's from Michigan originally. Cold weather can suck, but it's never been too bad. Mostly it's just an annoyance and can make driving bad.

« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2004, 12:13:05 AM »
yo DOWNY, where are you originally from?  im curious b/c ive never lived in cold weather and if you didnt, id like to know how the winters are up there since im thinking about applying.

DOWNY's from Michigan originally. Cold weather can suck, but it's never been too bad. Mostly it's just an annoyance and can make driving bad.

I hear ya, DOWNY.

from Hawaii originally, but living in this ice box for 10+ years now.

ruskiegirl

« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2004, 12:18:54 AM »
ruskiegirl, its my opinion, based on reading your posts and your general attitude, that you have to utterly f-ing amazing in bed btw
Ask DOWNY. ;)

« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2004, 12:20:12 AM »
oh hells no.  smokey is from detroit.  speak on, muthafucka : ) 

SNUGGLE

• Get some, get some!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2004, 08:11:00 AM »
Dear DOWNY,

Can you please advise me which fabric softener I should use?  I'm having difficulty choosing between downy, snuggle, and bounce.

Respectfully,

Desi

SNUGGLE of course.

SNUGGLE

• Get some, get some!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2004, 08:12:56 AM »
oh no it doesnt.  but i would think giving you a handjob in the middle of an outside bar would...

OH! Yeah, you're right.

Which bar was this?  SNUGGLE wants to conduct some experiments to test this theory.

SNUGGLE

• Get some, get some!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2004, 08:14:36 AM »
Dear DOWNY,

Can you please advise me which fabric softener I should use?  I'm having difficulty choosing between downy, snuggle, and bounce.

Respectfully,

Desi

SNUGGLE of course.

Sorry.  SNUGGLE forgot that this was the DOWNY advice page.