Law School Discussion

The DOWNY Advice Page

DOWNY

Re: The DOWNY Advice Page
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2004, 09:35:12 PM »
Oh Wise One,

I have a crush on an LSD'er.  What should I do?

Sleepless in Berkeley

Whatever you do, DOWNY recommends private messaging them so that the rest of the forum doesn't have a field day over it. I hate to say it, but there are assholes on this site. Like that DOWNY guy....

dgatl

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2004, 09:39:57 PM »
Dear DOWNY,

Can you please advise me which fabric softener I should use?  I'm having difficulty choosing between downy, snuggle, and bounce.

Respectfully,

Desi

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2004, 10:27:44 PM »
Dear Downy,

I've been cursed with an extra large penis.  Like a can of Colt 45.  I love females, and I love sex.  They like what they see when I drop trou, but I can't even get the head in and do any serious damage.  It's a rare thing to find a hot momma with a box like a yak.  Please help...

DOWNY

« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2004, 10:51:57 PM »
Dear DOWNY,

Can you please advise me which fabric softener I should use?  I'm having difficulty choosing between downy, snuggle, and bounce.

Respectfully,

Desi
Brother Desi,
DOWNY thinks the answer to this one will come to you through internal reflection and PCP use.

DOWNY

« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2004, 10:53:01 PM »
Dear Downy,

I've been cursed with an extra large penis.  Like a can of Colt 45.  I love females, and I love sex.  They like what they see when I drop trou, but I can't even get the head in and do any serious damage.  It's a rare thing to find a hot momma with a box like a yak.  Please help...

The problem you cite is solved easier than you think. You want boxes like yaks? Well, DOWNY suggests simply going to the zoo after-hours and hooking up with the yaks. Or the elephants. Better yet, get a job there.

« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2004, 11:42:44 PM »
lmao... i like the visuals.  sneaking around the zoo with a ladder in the moonlight...

Dear Downy,

The problem you cite is solved easier than you think. You want boxes like yaks? Well, DOWNY suggests simply going to the zoo after-hours and hooking up with the yaks. Or the elephants. Better yet, get a job there.

M2

« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2004, 11:47:58 PM »
lmao... i like the visuals.  sneaking around the zoo with a ladder in the moonlight...

This appeals to you...doesn't it?

ruskiegirl

« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2004, 11:51:54 PM »
Does giving a handjob make one a whore?  I would think she would have more to feel guilty about if she had bumped monkeys with ya.

DOWNY

« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2004, 11:54:10 PM »
hey DOWNY, what do you do if you got this number from a girl at a bar, but only got a handjob while you were there and then you couldnt seal the deal and take her home?  do you call her and hope she doesnt have immense shame for being a whore or do you just take what you got and move on?

A good question- this dilemma has plagued humankind for eons.

DOWNY needs more information first. Is she hot? Would you do her if you were sober? If the answer is no, I would move on or put her on the Waitlist in case you're drunk sometime. If she's decent otherwise go for it and reassure her that the handjob was no big deal.

ruskiegirl

« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2004, 11:54:40 PM »
oh no it doesnt.  but i would think giving you a handjob in the middle of an outside bar would...

OH! Yeah, you're right.