Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Dating & Relationships in Law School  (Read 21070 times)

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
Re: Dating & Relationships in Law School
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2007, 02:03:16 PM »
The "dawg" throws people off as I have been told its a term usually used by males.  But I can definitely understand the confusion and the need for discussion among a group of law degree-seeking students in reading intensive programs that neglect to take the time to view a profile.

But anyways...I am headed to Dawg Country (UGA) for law school...hence the term...law_dawg_07

And yes...please keep it up...I am still waiting for Massa to say something funny before I graduate from law school in 2010.

See! She thinks youre a man too.

Great idea on finding a cutie in another grad school program. Dont think I could date another law school student.  Imagine what an argument would be like?

I dunno Galt. The man has a point  :D

So did a bunch of people...we had this discussion a while back.  Keep up!

I recall you being on my nuts when I was jokin Dolla bill. *&^% isn't so funny when it's about you huh? Ole disloyal ass heffa...
Look to the left -- Look to the right

Lady13

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2007, 02:05:42 PM »
I'm glad to see this is being discussed. I'm in a serious relationship and once I move to Chicago for ls, we'll be long distance  :(. Just hoping and praying that we'll be okay...

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2007, 02:06:39 PM »
I'm glad to see this is being discussed. I'm in a serious relationship and once I move to Chicago for ls, we'll be long distance  :(. Just hoping and praying that we'll be okay...

ha. girls get rid of their bfs quick at my school. lol at least the black girls anyway.

law_dawg_07

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2007, 02:06:52 PM »
I am enjoying this cause I am bored as hell at work.  Plus, the mere fact that I was all on ya nuts when you was dissin dollar bill should have been an indication that I was female nukka!  

P.S.  I am only loyal to God and the money they put his name on...

The "dawg" throws people off as I have been told its a term usually used by males.  But I can definitely understand the confusion and the need for discussion among a group of law degree-seeking students in reading intensive programs that neglect to take the time to view a profile.

But anyways...I am headed to Dawg Country (UGA) for law school...hence the term...law_dawg_07

And yes...please keep it up...I am still waiting for Massa to say something funny before I graduate from law school in 2010.

Great idea on finding a cutie in another grad school program. Dont think I could date another law school student.  Imagine what an argument would be like?

I recall you being on my nuts when I was jokin Dolla bill. sh*t isn't so funny when it's about you huh? Ole disloyal ass heffa...
Just accept that fact that I am better than you.

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2007, 02:07:38 PM »
I am enjoying this cause I am bored as hell at work.  Plus, the mere fact that I was all on ya nuts when you was dissin dollar bill should have been an indication that I was female nukka! 

P.S.  I am only loyal to God and the money they put his name on...

I recall you being on my nuts when I was jokin Dolla bill. sh*t isn't so funny when it's about you huh? Ole disloyal ass heffa...

I know you are female. But i wanted to make a joke. It happens.

law_dawg_07

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2007, 02:10:50 PM »
Soooo not offended whatsoever.

I am enjoying this cause I am bored as hell at work.  Plus, the mere fact that I was all on ya nuts when you was dissin dollar bill should have been an indication that I was female nukka! 

P.S.  I am only loyal to God and the money they put his name on...

I know you are female. But i wanted to make a joke. It happens.
Just accept that fact that I am better than you.

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2007, 02:11:28 PM »
If you were, that would have been fine too.  :P

Lady13

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2007, 02:18:45 PM »
I'm glad to see this is being discussed. I'm in a serious relationship and once I move to Chicago for ls, we'll be long distance  :(. Just hoping and praying that we'll be okay...

ha. girls get rid of their bfs quick at my school. lol at least the black girls anyway.

Interesting. And what school is that?

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2007, 02:20:04 PM »

Interesting. And what school is that?

harvard. they be lookin' for the upgrade.

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2007, 02:21:10 PM »
amen.. screw everyone else's thoughts.. if i'm happy...then that's what matters...i don't care who sees me..

LMAO.  this question keeps on being asked every cycle is seems (if u did a search like 10 things will pop up).  The attitude of PLS II is  dating as a release.  I say, date in ur second semester if u must.  1L, 1st semester hell no.  I have a strong no dating policy in my particular ls.  Neighboring schools... fine.  Long distance...fine.  But have to veto the whole dating in your particular school.  Break up, then that's one person that u may think u have to avoid.  Unnecessary potential drama.  Not a good look.   Anything that causes u drama in ls needs to be dropped. 

Dating in your school is a bad look.  Dating in your university is slightly better if it's large.  I did the dating within the university jump-off second semester; again, not a good look.  But dating long distance or someone who ain't at the school is fine.

I humbly disagree.

I do too. I don't see why two adults can't have a romantic relationship just cause they go to school together. Just be grown about it and it's fine.

Just because folks go to LS does not mean they're grown.  LS is kinda like high school all over again-  only this time we're on our own and drive our own cars. Still wit the lockers and still with petty drama.  "ooooh I saw so and so studying with such and such in the library but then he was studing with someone else on friday"   gettheheckoutta here!  Never thought anyone in LS could be needy.  Surely someone in LS would be self-reliant; self-entertainable. The admissions/LSAT process should surely mellow 'em out. Nope.  Was def proven wrong. 

eh college was like highschool too...if you dealt with ish in college, i'm sure you can deal with it in ls.

ppl should man up and go on about their business.

precisely
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...