I am waitlisted at two schools, both of which I would attend at any moment. How do I totally commit to my safety school but leave the option of going to another school all the way up to the day before school starts?
The whole financial aid process seems a little overwhelming. I do not want to sign all my loans into my safety school and not be able to attend my waitlist acceptance. Any advice?
If I sign up for federal loans and other private loans am restrictefd to my safety? If anyone could discuss this with me more in-depth please pm me. thanks.