Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Long distance research  (Read 1044 times)

Bachsheesh

• View Profile
    • Email
Long distance research
« on: March 10, 2004, 05:31:33 PM »
Hey everyone.  Best of luck with your applications.  I'm an older student with run of the mill numbers (3.4/158) hoping for a top school pic.  My main issue at the moment is that I'm on the wrong side of the Atlantic(but am a citizen).  I haven't heard from any of the schools I applied to (applied in Dec-Jan) but am waiting.  I have been looking at each schools website and trying to get a feel for the atmosphere.  I always read about the law school environment and the importance of finding a fit.  But how can you get a sense for the environment when you can't visit?  Have any of you run across anyone talking about schoolmate attitudes and school environments on this site or any others.  I can't get back to the states until July, so in actuality, if I get accepted to more than one school (please oh please), I'll be making a blind choice unless I can hear what people have to say.  I'd appreciate any input.  Good luck to all of you.  Beat Army!

jgruber

Re: Long distance research
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2004, 11:30:24 AM »
Perhaps the Students & Graduates discussion forums might offer you some insight.

8)