Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: ITT We Describe Our Experience of LSD  (Read 34185 times)

jimfoolery

• Sr. Citizen
  • Bo knows.
    • View Profile
Re: ITT We Describe Our Experience of LSD
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2007, 10:24:00 PM »
*urinates on Cady*
Werewolf bar mitzvah, spooky, scary,
Boys becoming men, men becoming wolves!

EEtoJD

• Sr. Citizen
  • Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2007, 10:39:18 PM »
Thank you.

So you're into that. No wonder you're so popular.
I can't believe these obnoxious Michigan students, who use the board not to share information, but to socialize (as pathetic as that is)

LSN</

EEtoJD

• Sr. Citizen
  • Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2007, 11:55:04 PM »
*respectfully urinates on Cady*
I can't believe these obnoxious Michigan students, who use the board not to share information, but to socialize (as pathetic as that is)

LSN</

EEtoJD

• Sr. Citizen
  • Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2007, 12:12:23 AM »
*doffs top hat, monocle pops out*

LSN</

EEtoJD

• Sr. Citizen
  • Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2007, 12:28:05 AM »
This message will self-destruct.

HOLY *&^%, RUN!!!

LSN</

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2007, 01:34:35 AM »
That's cool how you referenced a case.

Quote from: archival
I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

Keanu

• Sr. Citizen
  • What does your soul look like?
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2007, 03:51:23 AM »
How you found LSD
I was, um, feeling especially chubby and disgusting one evening after binging on Mott's applesauce, so to faciliatate a fat burn-a-thon I decided to score some speed, also known on the streets as LSD.  An internet search landed me here.  I didn't get the drug kind of LSD, but I did get so much more than I was looking for.  No wait, less.

How your posting style changed over time
I used to just let it flow, to tap into the godhead and receive a kegstand of worldly wisdom until it came spewing out the sides of my mouth, into your ears, soiling your pathetic sloganized baby-tees, and I maybe even threw up a little.  Once people started to hate, I really retreated into my shell, became the proverbial isolatto like Ishmael in Moby's male private part or Horton in Horton Hears a Who.

Whether you were mostly shticks or mostly just you and how that changed over time if at all
I've always been myself but, through meditation (thinking hard), I've been able to become more myself.

How many alts you have, if any
Just one, barbiegirl.  She started as a way for me to hone my writing chops, try on a different voice, but things got weird when I started to feel this, like, really intense affection for her, or hornyness or whatev, like it was the voice of some hot angst-filled sex machine speaking through my delicate fingers.  It was not the first time I'd fantasized about making love to myself or one of my characters (Did you see me as the coach of a hard luck little league team in Hard Ball?  I wanted to marry myself, settle down and start a family of sassy inner-city youths.  Plus my hair looked awesome.), but my fantasies really got in the way of my prose style and I had to shut it down.

anything else that you think is interesting
I am currently working on a screenplay describing my experiences at LSD.  I will play all of the male leads by carefully matching wigs and emotions to the different characters, and Sandy Bullock will play the female leads by using a variety of funny accents and pratfalls to indicate being different people, like a Joe vs. The Volcano kinda thing, but with fewer distracting facial expressions.  It will end with a battle royale between J and Hank Rearden, but just as Hank is about to lose he turns into a creature of pure light which, I guess, symbolizes that he has learned to love dark people and poor people.  The Strad character will pop her head into frame, yell a non-sequitor, and quickly pop out of frame again, and she'll do this once every minute.  It will be very sophisticated.
It's, like, a comment on modern society.  What is reality?  Is there anything realer than real?

University of Mother Earth, Class of Infinity

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2007, 07:40:14 AM »
*urinates in thread*

Marking your territory?

he just can't hold it since having baby.

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2007, 12:08:32 PM »
coughMissP?cough

Kitty will take care of mine for me.

I'll just answer the question that drove you all here since I don't think she'd do my crushlets justice. 

Crushes

All-Time Greatest: A certain curmudgeonly d-dubber who's taken leave
The Original: My Captain
Gives life to the term "meatspace," in a good way: Gengis
Lesbo-on-boy, catfight-inspiring: Jimfoolery, a recent enthusiasm
Cryptic cuteness: Jorge, Huey
High school boyfriend-style: Credo
Boytoy: Cal
RL: [secret]

etc.

lol @ keanu

SRSLY.
That's cool how you referenced a case.

Quote from: archival
I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
  • Happy birthday goalie!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2007, 12:32:24 PM »
It will end with a battle royale between J and Hank Rearden, but just as Hank is about to lose he turns into a creature of pure light which, I guess, symbolizes that he has learned to love dark people and poor people.  The Strad character will pop her head into frame, yell a non-sequitor, and quickly pop out of frame again, and she'll do this once every minute.  It will be very sophisticated.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
J, if you didn't bring enough penis for everyone, you shouldn't have brought any penis at all.