Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: ITT We Describe Our Experience of LSD  (Read 33471 times)

Alamo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: ITT We Describe Our Experience of LSD
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2007, 04:49:18 PM »
I think Mugatu might hold the record for most posts without changing his sig, which always makes me smile.
I must admit that I may have been infected with society's prejudices and predilections and attributed them to God . . . and that in years hence I may be seen as someone who was on the wrong side of history.  I don't believe such doubts make me a bad Christian.  I believe they make me human . . .

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2007, 04:54:08 PM »
I shall get cracking on Miss P's history in a wee bit

::hides under covers, holds stomach::
That's cool how you referenced a case.

Quote from: archival
I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

Team Pam

• Sr. Citizen
  • "You know, I invented electricity."
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2007, 04:54:50 PM »
Tag.
UPenn '10

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
  • I'll show YOU pacifist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2007, 05:12:53 PM »
I think Mugatu might hold the record for most posts without changing his sig, which always makes me smile.

Has that ever not been his sig?

Maybe not the first couple days...
Let me show you Derelicte. It is a fashion, a way of life inspired by the very homeless, the vagrants, the crack whores that make this wonderful city so unique.

They're break-dance fighting.

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2007, 05:20:00 PM »
What's it even from?

Dude.  Are you serious?  His name should be a clue.

Seconded.  And I thought I knew you, G...
Let me show you Derelicte. It is a fashion, a way of life inspired by the very homeless, the vagrants, the crack whores that make this wonderful city so unique.

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dontreallyknowmuch
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2007, 05:23:38 PM »
shameless tie-in to my "is there evil?" thread: Ben Stiller is evil.
quote Stanley J. Watson III
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2007, 05:24:35 PM »
What's it even from?

Dude.  Are you serious?  His name should be a clue.

Seconded.  And I thought I knew you, G...

Oh really?  Then you might've known that I'm not a big fan of Ben Stiller movies . . .

All Ben Stiller movies?  Because he runs the gamut with me.  For instance, no interest whatsoever in Meet the Parents, but Dodge Ball and Zoolander are fantastic.

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dontreallyknowmuch
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2007, 05:28:45 PM »
What's it even from?

Dude. Are you serious? His name should be a clue.

Seconded. And I thought I knew you, G...

Oh really? Then you might've known that I'm not a big fan of Ben Stiller movies . . .

All Ben Stiller movies? Because he runs the gamut with me. For instance, no interest whatsoever in Meet the Parents, but Dodge Ball and Zoolander are fantastic.

I sense a ben stiller hate thread coming on.
quote Stanley J. Watson III
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

sillyberry

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2007, 05:39:05 PM »
How you found LSD  Google searching the day of the February 2006 LSAT.  I'm eternally grateful I didn't find LSD pre-LSAT.

How your posting style changed over time  I barely posted from February to December.  Then I became unemployed.  Otherwise, I guess I've adopted certain board mannerisms (like ::something:: ), but I still usually type in complete sentences with proper capitalization and punctuation.

Whether you were mostly shticks or mostly just you and how that changed over time if at all  I would like to say I'm far more of a dirty flirt here than in real life, but I think more than a few people know that isn't true.

How many alts you have, if any  None.

Any crushes you've had  Snort.  Who haven't I had a crush on?  Wait!  I mean...uhhh...I've only had crushes on a few very special individuals.

Any enemies you've made  I don't think I'm interesting enough for enemies.  Which is odd, given that I'm an evil Republican.  I generally avoid the arguments threads, as I find message board debating both tedious and misleading.

Whether the posters/threads you hang with/in have changed over time and why There have definitely been a few sea-changes.  I now like a variety of people I originally didn't particularly care for, even if I'm still occasionally disturbed by what I perceive to be mean-spiritedness.  I finally succumbed to SFLSD.  NLSA?!?!? died a slow and painful death.  I love my Chicago posters.  I've tried to extricate myself from the Michigan threads (which is why I need y'all to play in MWLSD).  I read far fewer threads than I used to.

....Or anything else that you think is interesting  I'm much nicer on LSD than I am in real life.  Which seems to be the opposite of a lot of posters here.
Juicy: UChicago

It sounds so reasonable when you say it.

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2007, 05:42:01 PM »
Dodgeball is one of the greatest films ever made.

Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge!