It's really tough to judge the probability using www.lsac.org
since their percentages are based on 2002 admissions numbers. According to the site and based on my numbers, Texas Wesleyan and South Texas fall in the 40-60%. Conservatively subtracting ten percent for my chances in 2003 and again for 2004....leaves me with a 20-40% chance. That's not very pretty....
I really can't complain about ESPN radio. The pay isn't that great but the access is unbelievable, especially since I've only been out of college for 1 year.
I've just lost the drive and enthusiasm. My nephew suffered a head trauma that the doctors determined was consistant with Shaken Babies Syndrome. My father was recently awarded conservatorship of the baby and the mother's rights were terminated.
I really want to practice family law. I wish my numbers were better....I'm seriously thinking about re-taking the LSAT.