Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: My thoughts on the war...  (Read 7503 times)

Bisquick

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: My thoughts on the war...
« Reply #70 on: October 03, 2004, 02:59:36 AM »
Please use your brain here (I know you have one if you're applying to law school) and DON'T VOTE FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Being an obnoxious ass doesn't win Kerry any votes from people who are undecided.
3.8/155

gobears

« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2004, 04:51:13 PM »
Please use your brain here (I know you have one if you're applying to law school) and DON'T VOTE FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Being an obnoxious ass doesn't win Kerry any votes from people who are undecided.

Good point, Tim!

TDPookie1

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2004, 11:05:42 PM »
Wanna be Savannah- I think you have some SERIOUS issues!  You have NO IDEA what you are talking about.  I read your past (really long ass posts) threads and you are a SORE LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, are you black? because you sure as hell sound black.

i know others said to ignore you, but that's really uncalled for.  wtf does it mean to "sound black"?  and besides the racism issue, it's really male private part to attack people personally--calling them sore losers, telling them they have serious issues, saying they're ugly--regardless of their beliefs.  don't come onto a message board, ask people for help (which they gladly offer to you), and then treat other people like *&^% out of nowhere.  we all come back to this board because it's so supportive.  even when we disagree, we do so civilly and using logic instead of personal attacks.  if you want to disagree with people, go ahead.  quote something savannah has said that you disagree with, and explain your reasons for disagreeing.  if you're going to be a jerk to people, though, don't expect people to be as helpful when you have questions in the future.  if you play nice, people will have a lot more respect for you, even if they disagree, and you'll find people to be much more willing to offer tips and feedback and such when you're taking your LSAT in december and writing your personal statement and stuff.  think about it.
i am officially the biggest nerd of LSD!  ::gleaming with pride, as i shine my yoda trophy::

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=TDPookie1

accepted at yale.  how the hell did i pull this one off?