Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: My thoughts on the war...  (Read 7425 times)

Bisquick

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: My thoughts on the war...
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2004, 03:16:12 PM »
I just want to say that Desi & The Chosen, u guys both said it perfectly!!  U should be politicians.

I swear that if Bush wins another term- I'm moving to France.

Please leave
3.8/155

sexygolfer

« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2004, 03:17:44 PM »
You cannot blame the girl man! BUSH SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you should move to France! hahahah

Bisquick

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2004, 03:19:41 PM »
For those of u who haven't seen "Fahrenheit 9/11"- I urge u to see it before November's election.

And for those of u who have seen it & didn't agree with it (for whatever brainwashed reason) then I suggest u see it again.  If u still can't see thru the Bush administration then see it again until u can.

Your ignorance is frightening.  Yes Moore presented all facts.  I could easily present facts to make Adolf Hitler look like the best man in the history of the planet.  Try doing a bit of research on that movie from the other side.  Many of his facts lead the audience to implied connections that DO NOT EXIST!

Michael Moore is a total idiot.  The man is rolling in dough and only cares about filling his bank account.  Luckily for him, there are enough folks not capable of logic that he is doing very well.
3.8/155

sexygolfer

« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2004, 03:20:56 PM »
bisquit- BUSH SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!  Go fetch a doggy bisquit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Bisquick

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2004, 03:21:38 PM »
BUSH SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!  Go fetch a doggy bisquit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

I am glad you are going to law school.  My job is going to be a cakewalk facing people like you.
3.8/155

sexygolfer

« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2004, 03:22:24 PM »
Good I am glad I can make u happy bisquit! ;D

Bisquick

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2004, 03:24:05 PM »
For those of u who haven't seen "Fahrenheit 9/11"- I urge u to see it before November's election.

And for those of u who have seen it & didn't agree with it (for whatever brainwashed reason) then I suggest u see it again.  If u still can't see thru the Bush administration then see it again until u can.

Your ignorance is frightening.  Yes Moore presented all facts.  I could easily present facts to make Adolf Hitler look like the best man in the history of the planet.  Try doing a bit of research on that movie from the other side.  Many of his facts lead the audience to implied connections that DO NOT EXIST!

Michael Moore is a total idiot.  The man is rolling in dough and only cares about filling his bank account.  Luckily for him, there are enough folks not capable of logic that he is doing very well.

I just noticed a flaw in my own logic.  Anyone that makes as much dough as Moore must be pretty smart.
3.8/155

sexygolfer

« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2004, 03:25:35 PM »
Bisquit boy, you voting for Bush?

Bisquick

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2004, 03:31:01 PM »
Bisquit boy, you voting for Bush?

Not entirely sure.

I really would like new candidates from both parties.  The Democrats had a beautiful chance and all they could come up with was Kerry.  I don't trust him and think his entire platform is basically garbage.

The only reasons I can think of to vote for him are 1) he is someone different and that MIGHT have some positives 2) it would probably mean gridlock between legis. and exec. branches which I think is a good thing.
3.8/155

sexygolfer

« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2004, 03:33:14 PM »
Please use your brain here (I know you have one if you're applying to law school) and DON'T VOTE FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!