Law School Discussion

"Delay in scoring your LSAT"

"Delay in scoring your LSAT"
« on: June 30, 2007, 02:29:01 PM »
My friend took the June test and is waiting like all of you for her score today, when the email finally came she got a message telling her there was a delay with her score and to check her account online for status updates. Can anyone enlighten me as she is stressing big time now!

n/a

• View Profile
Re: "Delay in scoring your LSAT"
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2007, 02:30:14 PM »
She probably didnt write the statement in cursive or sign her name or fill out some of the scantron or something silly like that... they will most likely mail her a form she has to sign saying she didnt cheat and confirm her info.

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2007, 02:55:01 PM »
I checked and none of those seem to apply - she had taken the test a year ago and done quite badly. Is it possible she did much better this time and the big discrepency in the scores flagged her account? I have been trying to help her out a little and she has studied like a dog for this thing, only to have this happen, I am just hurting for her as I remember this day in my own December testing cycle like it was yesterday!
s

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2007, 03:05:47 PM »
LOL No mechanical pencie.
But this testing center complaints, tell me about this - if anyone at the center complains then those tests are held up? Do they email scores later or what? Her account online now says her account is being reviewed???
Thx

TrashCat

• My job requires a certain... moral flexibility.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 07:34:00 AM »
LOL No mechanical pencie.
But this testing center complaints, tell me about this - if anyone at the center complains then those tests are held up? Do they email scores later or what? Her account online now says her account is being reviewed???
Thx

So did you ever get your score...

Whoops I mean "She"