Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Sick of waiting for LSAT Scores? Try waiting indefinitely on waitlists...  (Read 1093 times)

darlinalexi

• Sr. Citizen
  • Southwestern Class of 2010
    • View Profile
Sorry... waiting every day hoping for any kind of communication is torture... EVERY thread being about people freaking out about what minute their scores will be released is starting to get to me, especially considering that they know they will get them today or at the latest Monday.   Stop creating 80 threads talking about it. 5 threads or so on the same subject will work.  For many of you, the suffering ends today or at least a new form of agony begins...

OCLawGirl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
You should post this on the LSAT board - hehehe!
"Yes, I'm URM!  And if you think for a min that I'm going to turn down any law school acceptance 'cause you feel I don't deserve it, you must be high on something.  I'm not giving up my seat at the front of the bus! Deal with it!" - LSN Unknown

darlinalexi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
It will still show up on recent threads.

waitlisted

• Sr. Citizen
  • Drool. Please note I am not AK47 on XO.
    • View Profile
haha.

i just spent 20 minutes looking through LSN tearing my hair out...

if either school i'm waiting for goes to the 75%+ LSAT portion of the WL, at each school there are about 5-7 LSNers, ie about 25 people total, from whom to choose.  am I good enough?  interesting enough?  or am I just a chump?  probably the latter, but time will tell.

darlinalexi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Waitlisted, what are your plans currently?  Do you have a school that you are tentatively attending?  Which waitlists would you kill to get off?

darlinalexi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Georgetown is an amazing program.  No matter what happens to you, you'll have a strong next year.