Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: My update box is filled!  (Read 15499 times)

legallyitalian

• View Profile
Re: My update box is filled!
« Reply #240 on: June 29, 2007, 06:35:27 PM »
do you have a link to that thread?

nehsief

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #241 on: June 29, 2007, 06:38:12 PM »
Hey some dude was posting in another thread that they've gone out as late as 8 before, so I don't think I'd rule it out yet. 

The last ones went out 8pm in the past. It hasnt even started this late this time. Forget about it. Monday it is. LSAC says 7/02, so it is 7/02
Me "Honey, The person who invented alphabets must've been a genius, I wonder who it was? Do you know?"
My wife "What the heck are you talking about, go to sleep now."

big12fanatic18

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #242 on: June 29, 2007, 06:41:30 PM »
Does anyone know if in the past (when released on Friday) they have had the monday date in the "update" box?

LZ21

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: June 29, 2007, 06:46:17 PM »
Updated date has nothing to do with it. It will be released today.
UVA Class of 2010!

ohstacey

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: June 29, 2007, 06:52:58 PM »
Does anyone know if in the past (when released on Friday) they have had the monday date in the "update" box?

No, they changed the date to the Friday date in the "score release date" and the "update" boxes.  I have a feeling since at this point its not showing today's date, it will be Monday when we get our scores...
Here we go again!
Yes:
No: Jones
WL: Mercer
Pending: GSU,UGA,Bama,Samford

cmickey

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: June 29, 2007, 06:55:50 PM »

No, they changed the date to the Friday date in the "score release date" and the "update" boxes.  I have a feeling since at this point its not showing today's date, it will be Monday when we get our scores...

as i said a few pages back.. my score last june was released on thursday and the "update box" said "7/3/06" which was the monday... so the actual date in the update box doesnt indicate when they will be released

ohstacey

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: June 29, 2007, 07:09:53 PM »

No, they changed the date to the Friday date in the "score release date" and the "update" boxes.  I have a feeling since at this point its not showing today's date, it will be Monday when we get our scores...

as i said a few pages back.. my score last june was released on thursday and the "update box" said "7/3/06" which was the monday... so the actual date in the update box doesnt indicate when they will be released

Thanks for that, but I took the LSAT before, and my above statement is what was true for me.  However, this was last September's LSAT. I have no prior experience with June.
Here we go again!
Yes:

ohstacey

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: June 29, 2007, 07:11:22 PM »
My update box also said the Monday date both times I took the LSAT.  Both times, this was on the Thursday or Friday before the stated release date (Monday) and the scores came out in the evening (5ET and 7ET for me).

So good...there still is hope for today, my fellow multi-LSAT taker!! ;)
Here we go again!
Yes:

calisurfer

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #248 on: June 29, 2007, 07:15:17 PM »
I last took the Dec 2003 test.  Results game out on Wed Dec. 31 instead of the published date Monday 1/5/2004.  The update box says 1/5/2004.

ohstacey

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: June 29, 2007, 08:43:22 PM »
I last took the Dec 2003 test.  Results game out on Wed Dec. 31 instead of the published date Monday 1/5/2004.  The update box says 1/5/2004.

FWIW I just double checked my LSAC.... for anyone who still cares I took the Sep 06 LSAT.  The score release date box gives a date of 10/20/06, the friday before, but the "update" box still has the original published date of 10/23/06.
Here we go again!
Yes: