Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Patent Bar Study Course for sale - PRG  (Read 1465 times)

plex

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Patent Bar Study Course for sale - PRG
« on: June 28, 2007, 04:50:37 PM »
I just recently passed the patent bar on my first try and am now selling the PRG course I used, bought February 2007. This material is most relevant to the currently tested Issue 8 revision 4. This is easily the most comprehensive and most well known of the patent bar study courses.

Everything is included.

How to Pass the USPTO Exam overview booklet
27 chapter written course
Written copy of the currently tested MPEP
Written copy of all questions and answers for past Exam questions.
3 DVD Video Course
PRG Examware, computerized compilation of questions and answers

Everything is in good condition, one chapter of the written course (chapter 26 on PCT) has some slight stains on the edges of the paper.

Please feel free to  send me a private message here. My preferred method of payment is paypal.

I will be happy to answer any questions about my method of study.

n/a

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Patent Bar Study Course for sale - PRG
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 09:37:23 PM »
Congrats :)  I dont want to hijack, but if I did 6 hours a day from now until August 1 would I be ready to roll???  I have a PLI course.

plex

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2007, 10:17:03 PM »
I have honestly no idea how long it will take to get through the PLI course, I would say you need to get it done in about 20 days or so, leaving you a couple weeks to go over the 2003/2002 tests (know 2003 cold), the prometeric thread on intelproplaw and all the past question descriptions on patentbarquestions.com. The course gives you an overview of all the subject matter and familiarizes you with the type of questions you will see. But, it is equally as important to know the old questions, because there are a LOT of repeats or near repeats.

plex

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 03:15:43 PM »
Sold it a couple weeks ago, forgot to update this thread  :P.