Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Let's Support Our Bar Exam Takers!!!!  (Read 1179 times)

e-redwood

• " Just Do You"
    • View Profile
    • Email
Let's Support Our Bar Exam Takers!!!!
« on: June 28, 2007, 02:43:34 AM »
Okay everyone!  As you know their are lots of folks on LSD that have been helpers, information providers and just a shoulder, well email to lean on!  Let's support these wonderful and deserving people by writing supportive messages, jokes, memories, etc.... to let them know how much we appreciate them and want them to succeed by passing the bar on the first leg!!!!!

So to all the bar exam takers out there.....you can do it and good luck!!!!! ;D

FrankWhite

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Support Our Bar Exam Takers!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 10:19:10 AM »
Good luck bar takers!  8)
Emory Law Class of 2010

cui bono?

• Sr. Citizen
  • blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2007, 04:18:53 PM »
Okay everyone!  As you know their are lots of folks on LSD that have been helpers, information providers and just a shoulder, well email to lean on!  Let's support these wonderful and deserving people by writing supportive messages, jokes, memories, etc.... to let them know how much we appreciate them and want them to succeed by passing the bar on the first leg!!!!!

So to all the bar exam takers out there.....you can do it and good luck!!!!! ;D

good idea but why isnt this on the memoir thread?  They'd be more likely to see it there. 
I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality...  I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word - -Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King

lawgirl415

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2007, 04:33:28 PM »
GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU! Thank you for all of the advice on the application process. YOU ROCK! ;D
VOTE MCCAIN/PALIN 2008!!!!!!

smujd2007

• Sr. Citizen
  • January 6, 2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2007, 06:19:09 PM »
bump
smujd2007 is now an Attorney at Law!

cui bono?

• Sr. Citizen
  • blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2007, 11:29:59 AM »
bump
I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality...  I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word - -Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King

GoldenAfro

• Sr. Citizen
  • Like It's Golden
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2007, 05:54:57 PM »
Good luck to you all!! I can already see how bright you all are from reading the Memoir thread.  I know that you all will own the Bar exam. Best wishes!  :)
I'm taking my freedom... Pulling it off the shelf... Putting it on my chain... Wearing it 'round my neck... I'm taking my freedom... Putting it in my car... Wherever I choose to go... It will take me far

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2007, 09:19:30 AM »
I only know of two of you on BLSD taking the bar.. SMU & Sands I know you'll do well...

to the others.. I'm sure you'll do fine as well

Good luck..  :)
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2007, 06:09:28 PM »
Thanks everybody.  This is a good look.

There's also slacker and theprocrastinator who are taking the bar this summer also.

Please pray for us (and if you don't believe in God, just think really really hard about us passing)

"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

smujd2007

• Sr. Citizen
  • January 6, 2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2007, 09:45:09 PM »
 :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks everybody.  This is a good look.

There's also slacker and theprocrastinator who are taking the bar this summer also.

Please pray for us (and if you don't believe in God, just think really really hard about us passing)

smujd2007 is now an Attorney at Law!