Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Procrastination paid off?  (Read 867 times)

jimmylazers

• View Profile
Procrastination paid off?
« on: June 27, 2007, 03:40:41 PM »
So today was the due date at UT for my letter of intent and it wasn't until yesterday that i faxed it in, though i attempted to do so two days ago. Yesterday, before sending off my LOI, however, i received a voice message from the admissions department at UT checking to see if i was sending in my LOI and assuring that I hadn't chosen another school.  The message also included a new scholarship offer of an in-state tuition waver (I'm out of state) and a 7000 dollar a year scholarship, which amounts to double my previous offer.

I'm wondering if I would have received this new offer if I had sent in my LOI a couple weeks ago, or even if i had succeeded in faxing it the day before i received the new offer.

Last King of Edinburgh

• Sr. Citizen
  • Born to rule
    • View Profile
Re: Procrastination paid off?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 04:50:11 PM »
So today was the due date at UT for my letter of intent and it wasn't until yesterday that i faxed it in, though i attempted to do so two days ago. Yesterday, before sending off my LOI, however, i received a voice message from the admissions department at UT checking to see if i was sending in my LOI and assuring that I hadn't chosen another school.  The message also included a new scholarship offer of an in-state tuition waver (I'm out of state) and a 7000 dollar a year scholarship, which amounts to double my previous offer.

I'm wondering if I would have received this new offer if I had sent in my LOI a couple weeks ago, or even if i had succeeded in faxing it the day before i received the new offer.

Probably not cos then you woulda seemed really interested mate, but the treatment you meted out to them made you wanted. Good for you.
Washington University School of Law 2010