Okay, something in one of blue's threads reminded me of this joke I knew in college.
Here's the setup:
A theater company with a serious Shakespeare fetish decides to perform a full season of the Bard's plays, six in total. Sadly, they have a nearly nonexistant promotional budget. They contact a PR firm about snappy ways to advertise and promote the plays without busting the bank. After reviewing their budget and the list of shows, the PR people decide that the only option is to make a single billboard. Unfortunately, they can't even afford a large enough sign to fit the full names of the plays. These are the shortened versions that the firm came up with.
1. Wet - A Midsummer Night's Dream (TTT)
2. Dry - Twelfth Night (TTT)
3. Abortion - Love's Labours Lost (apriori)
4. 6" - Much Ado About Nothing (TTT)
5. 9" - As You Like It (TTT)
6. 12" - The Taming of the Shrew (GraphiteDirigible)
Each of those terms represents one of Shakespeare's plays. What are they?