Law School Discussion

Here's my rationale for why they will be released tomorrow:

Re: Here's my rationale for why they will be released tomorrow:
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2007, 10:58:28 PM »
I think lesbians are hot.

My personal belief is that lesbians just haven't met the right man.

And that man, my friends, is Tetris.

I guess that could be the case with guys, too. I mean, I'm totally into the ladies, but I haven't met Tetris. So there's always that possibility

I do know a number of guys that turned gay because of me.  But then again they may just be saying that because of the way I take advantage of dudes when they are passed out or wasted on alcohol.  So who knows.

So you're saying there's something uniquely *special* about the "way" you take advantage of them that turns them gay permanently? 

What's your secret?  When I do it, they just wake up angry and sore.  (So to speak.)

Yeah I use a special kind of lube.  PM me for details.

I don't even wanna ask. This convo has veered off quite a bit...

Tetris

• Michigan Rocks
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2007, 11:12:22 PM »
You know what's funny is that I was very intrigued by the initial argument in this thread (that LSAT scores will be released tomorrow).  I thought this would be an active thread discussing the merits and demerits of that possibility... but look what it has evolved into.  I'm not saying the current discussion isn't beautiful-- I'm just saying it isn't what I expected.

« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2007, 11:16:53 PM »
I think lesbians are hot.

My personal belief is that lesbians just haven't met the right man.

And that man, my friends, is Tetris.

I guess that could be the case with guys, too. I mean, I'm totally into the ladies, but I haven't met Tetris. So there's always that possibility

I do know a number of guys that turned gay because of me.  But then again they may just be saying that because of the way I take advantage of dudes when they are passed out or wasted on alcohol.  So who knows.

Serious question for everyone here:  If you went camping with someone, was drugged, and woke up with a sore ass, would you tell anyone?

My therapist?

Secant Tangent Cosine Sine 3.14159

• "Do you know what happens to a toad..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2007, 06:06:31 AM »
my poor, poor thread.  I guess I should take partial responsibility for starting the left-winged godless gaybo conversation... :'(

« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2007, 08:41:30 AM »
my poor, poor thread.  I guess I should take partial responsibility for starting the left-winged godless gaybo conversation... :'(

My goodness, what are you going to do next; ruin the sanctity of marriage or adopt some poor blank slates to turn gay? ;)

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2007, 10:03:21 AM »
My partner wants to ask his sister to carry...I feel like that is too weird.  Anywho, I don't see an update date on the LSAC site (which historically is there at this point in the day on the day of release), so it looks like my hairbrained prediction did not come true.  :'(

Julee Fern

• be cheerleader for al qaeda and osama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2007, 10:10:09 AM »

Lets start that up again. Ideally, I would have tons of lesbian friends. So that I can let them carry my babies. Like on Queer as Folk :)

Why not just steal them from families like gypsies?   ???

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2007, 10:10:50 AM »
Honestly, that was my plan B.

AllyS

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2007, 01:30:06 PM »
My partner wants to ask his sister to carry...I feel like that is too weird.  Anywho, I don't see an update date on the LSAC site (which historically is there at this point in the day on the day of release), so it looks like my hairbrained prediction did not come true.  :'(

What does the update usually say? Letting us know our scores will be released shortly?  ;D

Looks like we're in for another day of waiting...

« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2007, 01:51:47 PM »

Suddenly Susan was a good show.  Good writing and direction.  It was entertaining while it lasted. 

I'm sorry, but I can never speak to you again.   :(

*vomits*

The best part of Suddenly Susan was Judd Nelson...of course he burned out immediately following The Breakfast Club.  Also, Kathy Griffin was in that show and she's GARBAGE.  Seriously, GARBAGE.