Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Whats up with Brooklyn and Cardozo??  (Read 817 times)

latinlord

• Sr. Citizen
  • ME... Litigating at the Indiana State Court house!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - latinlord
    • View Profile
    • myspace profile, "come and say hello"
    • Email
Whats up with Brooklyn and Cardozo??
« on: June 25, 2007, 10:21:38 PM »
My roomate applied there in February. It is late June and he has heard nothing!! Not even a waitlist although that is what I feel they have him on. Like one that they don't tell him about... grrr  >:(. Has anyelse had these problems?? Do they normally take till JULY?? Seriously what is their deal??  ??? ???

Any insights would be great!
Graduated from Indiana Law - Indianapolis!!
Was a 3rd year Visiting Student at Villanova University School of Law.
Graduated from Temple University Beasley School of Law - LL.M in Trial Advocacy Candidate 2010
 Published by Chicano/Latino Law Review of UCLA LAW. & I'm a Licensed Esq. NOW!

donvito

• Sr. Citizen
  • Just drifting...
    • View Profile
Re: Whats up with Brooklyn and Cardozo??
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 02:03:14 PM »
i was just accepted to brooklyn about 2 weeks ago, but that was mainly bc my application was incomplete.  cardozo on the other hand?  i've been complete there for 4 months and havent heard a peep from them, except for an email saying that my app was complete.
Mr. Braddock: Would you mind telling me then what those four years of college were for? What was the point of all that hard work?
Ben Braddock: You got me.

Jmart603

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 02:41:43 PM »
brooklyn called me yesterday to accept me (apparently i forgot the deans cert too). i would have like to go there but i said no. i didnt feel like changing this late in the game and my schools the same level as theirs so going there wouldnt be a big upgrade. hopefully that opens a spot for you though.

donvito

• Sr. Citizen
  • Just drifting...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2007, 08:03:54 PM »
brooklyn called me yesterday to accept me (apparently i forgot the deans cert too). i would have like to go there but i said no. i didnt feel like changing this late in the game and my schools the same level as theirs so going there wouldnt be a big upgrade. hopefully that opens a spot for you though.

i actually made a complete 180 on my decision and have picked Brooklyn over the school I thought I had decided on--Miami.  Brooklyn actually gave me money and stuff.  I booked a last minute flight to NYC and really liked the school and area.  but to each his own.  :)
Mr. Braddock: Would you mind telling me then what those four years of college were for? What was the point of all that hard work?
Ben Braddock: You got me.

Jmart603

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2007, 11:10:47 PM »

i actually made a complete 180 on my decision and have picked Brooklyn over the school I thought I had decided on--Miami.  Brooklyn actually gave me money and stuff.  I booked a last minute flight to NYC and really liked the school and area.  but to each his own.  :)

no, i really liked brooklyn too and i love the school and its area. a month or two ago i would said yes but i've actually already switched once getting in off a waitlist and i dont feel like going through it again. im sure you'll enjoy brooklaw tho. good luck!

barrygoodlife

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2007, 03:52:57 PM »
My roomate applied there in February. It is late June and he has heard nothing!! Not even a waitlist although that is what I feel they have him on. Like one that they don't tell him about... grrr  >:(. Has anyelse had these problems?? Do they normally take till JULY?? Seriously what is their deal??  ??? ???

Any insights would be great!
=======

Suggest you call to speak to ADM administrator, not a clerical.Maybe something's missing, or just maybe your mail was lost. I know someone who discovered, a month late, that her unforwarded mail included an increased $$$ offer.It happens.