Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: June LSAT score release date  (Read 25894 times)

weezer999

• View Profile
June LSAT score release date
« on: June 25, 2007, 05:00:39 PM »
Which day is: July 2 or June 29? I see a lot of people talking about friday, june 29, but i dont see anything on lsac's webpage? only see info about july 2

thanks

awesomepossum

• Sr. Citizen
  • Playing possum can go too far
    • View Profile
Re: June LSAT score release date
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 05:02:49 PM »
Usually they promise the Monday and deliver on the Friday.

I don't know if this has ALWAYS held true though.
U.Michigan 2011 (deferred from '10)

AllyS

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 05:08:01 PM »
Either way it's still too long - I swear they take so long just to be cruel. How long does it really take to put scantron sheets in a computer and scan an essay??

hmmp  >:(

Socrates

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2007, 05:12:54 PM »
I had a realization about 10 minutes ago that the 29th is this week. I then got a bit nauseous and came here.

Tetris

• Sr. Citizen
  • Michigan Rocks
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2007, 05:23:21 PM »
There's some speculation we may get the scores earlier.  I have heard that they have been received as early as Wednesday.  Also the June test has the least amount of test takers historically and they changed the cancellation deadline from 9 to 6 days.
_______
.|E|R|S.

Refused Party Program

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2007, 07:09:51 PM »
Either way it's still too long - I swear they take so long just to be cruel. How long does it really take to put scantron sheets in a computer and scan an essay??

hmmp  >:(

You know, I have wondered this myself. There are something like 40,000ish test to scan, which I imagine takes some time. There is also all of the normalizing, processing cancels and other things that have to happen. 3 weeks still seems a bit extreme to me, but I'm also impatient.

Tetris

• Sr. Citizen
  • Michigan Rocks
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2007, 08:48:59 PM »
There's some speculation we may get the scores earlier.  I have heard that they have been received as early as Wednesday.  Also the June test has the least amount of test takers historically and they changed the cancellation deadline from 9 to 6 days.

You simply don't know when to stop do you?  If you had anything funny to say it would play better but you have failed miserably on that.

Get a clue.

Actually all that information can be verified by other people's posts on this site.  The 9-to-6 day wait period, the scores being released on Wednesdays in the past, and the June LSAT being the lowest-populated test of the year (that was from LSAC's website).  So shut your traphole.
_______
.|E|R|S.

Titus

• MSN Messenger - mhtitus@uark.edu
    • AOL Instant Messenger - matitus04
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - marion_email
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2007, 08:56:07 PM »
Look, I say if you aren't sure, the soonest verifiable date is the 29th. Any of this "new pattern" stuff is bunk. Well, gee this tangent event happened so we might get our tests sooner. Really, waiting 18 days from the time of administration is pretty good IMO.

Even if we had the same number of tests as last year's July testing, it would still take awhile. Running at one per minute (supposing the same number of takers), it would take more than 17 days to get through the tests [1,440 tests per day]. That doesn't include mail time to return tests to the grading site (we all know how important mail takes FOREVER), double checking procedures, computer modification, etc.

Tetris

• Sr. Citizen
  • Michigan Rocks
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2007, 09:15:53 PM »

You simply don't know when to stop do you?  If you had anything funny to say it would play better but you have failed miserably on that.

Get a clue.

Actually all that information can be verified by other people's posts on this site.  The 9-to-6 day wait period, the scores being released on Wednesdays in the past, and the June LSAT being the lowest-populated test of the year (that was from LSAC's website).  So shut your traphole.

Wednesday score releases huh?  Haven't seen that yet and I've been dealing with this test for a long time.  You are either new or stupid or both.  Construct a better flame dickhead.

Well I did read that on this forum recently but it was only from one poster.  Anyway I can't find the post but I guess I don't really care if you believe me anyway.  And I'd rather be a dickhead than a female private part-face... you female private part-face.
_______
.|E|R|S.

Jen2bJD

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2007, 09:48:19 PM »
I'm betting on Friday, personally. But I'll keep checking my account anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter. :)