Law School Discussion

June LSAT score release date

Re: June LSAT score release date
« Reply #130 on: June 29, 2007, 09:16:04 AM »
So, general consensus is that we may receive our test scores today at roughly 3 pm EST?  I'm new to the board and have been reading up. 

« Reply #131 on: June 29, 2007, 09:58:20 AM »
Thats what we are all hoping for...If we have to wait until Monday this will be the longest weekend of my life (thus far).

« Reply #132 on: June 29, 2007, 10:32:18 AM »
You folks need to calm down.  I'm chuckling that the "consensus" is the scores will be released at 3:00 today.  Consensus by whom?  A bunch of folks who really have no idea - pure speculation - and on that basis there's a "consensus", which is MEANINGLESS.  You're assuming the scores will come by Monday.  The LSAC site says release dates are "approximates".  Sure, sometimes in the past they were released earlier than the approximate release date.  There's no law that they won't be released until AFTER Monday.

« Reply #133 on: June 29, 2007, 10:34:35 AM »
You folks need to calm down.  I'm chuckling that the "consensus" is the scores will be released at 3:00 today.  Consensus by whom?  A bunch of folks who really have no idea - pure speculation - and on that basis there's a "consensus", which is MEANINGLESS.  You're assuming the scores will come by Monday.  The LSAC site says release dates are "approximates".  Sure, sometimes in the past they were released earlier than the approximate release date.  There's no law that they won't be released until AFTER Monday.

For your first post, that was pretty lame and depressing.

edaze

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 29, 2007, 10:46:12 AM »
For your first post, that was pretty lame and depressing.

I thought it was a decent post.

« Reply #135 on: June 29, 2007, 10:51:56 AM »
Having said all that, I understand the anxiety.  So here's hoping the scores are released soon.

« Reply #136 on: June 29, 2007, 05:01:33 PM »
This doesn't make sense, I just checked my score and it was blank.  What does that mean?!?!?!