Law School Discussion

June LSAT score release date

Tetris

• Michigan Rocks
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Re: June LSAT score release date
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2007, 08:19:13 PM »
There's some speculation we may get the scores earlier.  I have heard that they have been received as early as Wednesday.  Also the June test has the least amount of test takers historically and they changed the cancellation deadline from 9 to 6 days.

You simply don't know when to stop do you?  If you had anything funny to say it would play better but you have failed miserably on that.

Get a clue.

Actually all that information can be verified by other people's posts on this site.  The 9-to-6 day wait period, the scores being released on Wednesdays in the past, and the June LSAT being the lowest-populated test of the year (that was from LSAC's website).  So shut your traphole.

Wednesday score releases huh?  Haven't seen that yet and I've been dealing with this test for a long time.  You are either new or stupid or both.  Construct a better flame dickhead.

Well I did read that on this forum recently but it was only from one poster.  Anyway I can't find the post but I guess I don't really care if you believe me anyway.  And I'd rather be a dickhead than a female private part-face... you female private part-face.

I am not arguing about what I believe.  I am arguing about what I know. 

female private part-face. What a great retort.  Are you still in high school?  Should we degenerate this even farther?  You are stinky butt.

If you care to try again I'll gladly help drive this thread and whatever other stupid crap you post to getting moved to Drinking the Haterade.  I recommend you don't test me.

I'm pretty sure that you started the name-calling but if it makes you feel better to say that I started it then delude yourself to your heart's content.

Tetris

• Michigan Rocks
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2007, 09:08:27 PM »
There's some speculation we may get the scores earlier.  I have heard that they have been received as early as Wednesday.  Also the June test has the least amount of test takers historically and they changed the cancellation deadline from 9 to 6 days.

You simply don't know when to stop do you?  If you had anything funny to say it would play better but you have failed miserably on that.

Get a clue.

Actually all that information can be verified by other people's posts on this site.  The 9-to-6 day wait period, the scores being released on Wednesdays in the past, and the June LSAT being the lowest-populated test of the year (that was from LSAC's website).  So shut your traphole.

Wednesday score releases huh?  Haven't seen that yet and I've been dealing with this test for a long time.  You are either new or stupid or both.  Construct a better flame dickhead.

Well I did read that on this forum recently but it was only from one poster.  Anyway I can't find the post but I guess I don't really care if you believe me anyway.  And I'd rather be a dickhead than a female private part-face... you female private part-face.

I am not arguing about what I believe.  I am arguing about what I know. 

female private part-face. What a great retort.  Are you still in high school?  Should we degenerate this even farther?  You are stinky butt.

If you care to try again I'll gladly help drive this thread and whatever other stupid crap you post to getting moved to Drinking the Haterade.  I recommend you don't test me.

I'm pretty sure that you started the name-calling but if it makes you feel better to say that I started it then delude yourself to your heart's content.

I was simply getting tired of your constant attempts to get people stressed out about scores being released super early.  I'll back off if you do too. 

Try to humor the people instead of causing more unnecessary stress for them.  ;)

Actually if it makes you feel better I've checked my email 15 times today approximately.  So I'm being had by my own delusions.

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2007, 09:12:11 PM »
looks like you two have kissed and made up.

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2007, 10:15:12 PM »
i love that posts on this board always turn into a completely pointless argument between 2 or 3 people.

It's the way of all internet forums.  So it has been and so it will always be.

Now we just need someone to bring up Hitler in the argument and the circle of internet life will be complete!

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2007, 10:22:47 PM »
Now we just need someone to bring up Hitler in the argument and the circle of internet life will be complete!

Now now, Quirk's Exception to Godwin's Law, etc.

Yeah, true, true. Just figured I'd head it off at the pass before it got out of hand.

Tetris

• Michigan Rocks
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2007, 10:43:22 PM »
anyone know the time zone for LSAC?  Are they Pacific or Eastern or what?  I'm just curious because then I can set arbitrary "bright lines" for when scores might be released.  Like midnight.  Or noon.  Etc. 

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2007, 10:48:48 PM »
Random question, guys -- I was waitlisted/held at a few schools so I took the June LSAT as a way to improve my chances. Does anyone know if the schools receive the report say, a few hours earlier, or would they receive it after or at the same time I receive my score? Any info would be greatly appreciated, as I was told by one of the schools that I'd get a decision "shortly after" they receive my score. Eek.

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2007, 01:32:07 PM »
i think the scores will be release real soon bc when i check mydocs through lsac's website, the info for test date sept 29 says "not yet available" but for june 11 it says "cannot be displayed"

i think they have everything scanned, scored, ready to go, but i am not sure what they are waiting for

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2007, 11:28:22 AM »
still not there

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2007, 12:27:00 PM »
i'm beginning to lose hope that it will come before monday

Bah, I think it's far more likely that they will be release tomorrow or Friday (my bet is on Friday) than on Monday. I could be completely wrong, though.