Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Pace Law School vs. St. John's  (Read 1658 times)

sarah8484

• View Profile
Pace Law School vs. St. John's
« on: June 23, 2007, 11:05:56 PM »
I have a week to decide between Pace & St. John's.  I live in Manhattan and have so far only visited Pace... which I liked a lot.  The professors and students that I met seemed very nice and I felt quite comfortable there.  I rec'd an $11K per year merit scholarship.  Also, the student body seemed a little older which I liked because I have been out of college for 3 years.  Just last week, I was accepted into St. John's.  I am planning on taking a day off next week to visit & will inquire about the possibility of financial aid which is unlikely at this point.  If anyone has an opinion on either school, it would be much appreciated.  I am financing school w/ loans but I cannot decide if $33K is worth going to Pace over St. John's. 

Kittyl30

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Pace Law School vs. St. John's
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 10:21:58 AM »
st. johns'.. you want to have at least a decent shot of landing a good job
she says she's tired of life
everybody's tired of something..

Sk123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 08:27:51 PM »
agreed... St. Johns has a decent reputation in New York City, while Pace is towards the bottom in a really competitive area.

sarah8484

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2007, 10:52:07 PM »
Thank you to both of you for responding.. I'm still very indecisive at this moment.. I know St. John's is a better school but the combination of taking out an add'l $33K (what I was given at Pace) and the potential of ranking higher in the class at Pace seems very attractive...