Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Feb. LSAT Takers: Any Word?  (Read 1251 times)

CJLaw

• View Profile
Feb. LSAT Takers: Any Word?
« on: March 10, 2004, 10:50:35 AM »
I know it is quite early, but has anyone who took the Feb LSAT received a complete notice or a decision, yet? I am waiting for the two week mark to make my first call to the admissions office.

kslaw

• View Profile
Re: Feb. LSAT Takers: Any Word?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2004, 10:54:59 AM »
From what I can tell, three weeks from the time the application is complete is the earliest we will hear (except in unusual circumstances). I think I'm just going to wait. I called the admissions office with questions (financial aid, then LSAT score) and received an email half an hour later...that they received my application, that it is a lengthy process, and that phone calls delay the process. asking me to please cooperate with that...

so I'm not going to call anymore.

jgomez

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2004, 11:03:13 AM »
I sent out my apps right after I got my score.  I have noticed that none of my schools have even tried to request information yet from the LSAC. Hopefully, it's not because they looked at my app and said, "This app sucks...I don't even have to check LSAC", but I guess I would have gotten a rejection letter.

CJLaw

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2004, 11:50:46 AM »
I sent out all my aps at the end of January and first week of February. Each school requested reports right away and the LSAC reports were sent on 3/1. My question was primarily about notices of completion. I know not to expect a decision until at least May, but I am hoping that my file will be complete fairly soon.

DJ_JB

• LSAT: 145 avg (149 Highest) GPA: 3.07
    • MSN Messenger - j.herron@comcast.net
    • AOL Instant Messenger - johnherron2003
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - jwh014
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2004, 08:00:00 PM »
I started my applications late Jan and early Feb...Some of my applications have been complete.. Have not heard anything so far..

I actually did a couple of the applications at the first of this month and they haven't pulled a report yet.. Kind of making me nervous too

thechoson

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2004, 08:13:05 PM »
I received a file complete notice from Arizona State today, and was accepted to Cal Western today as well

DJ_JB

• LSAT: 145 avg (149 Highest) GPA: 3.07
    • MSN Messenger - j.herron@comcast.net
    • AOL Instant Messenger - johnherron2003
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - jwh014
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2004, 08:20:48 PM »
Great man.... Congrads on the acceptance

live in la

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2004, 08:50:56 PM »
My file is complete at Loyola, and they said they sent out a decision notice today (but of course they won't tell you what it is over the phone)