Well... last night I had a good cry and have pretty much resolved that I'm staying in Tallahassee. I've interviewed for 3 jobs. I'm looking for apartments.
If I get a job and find an apartment, I'm taking it. If Southwestern calls me before I sign a lease, I'll go. I'm officially on the waitlist until the 30th. I wrote the Dean and explained my situation and that I could not wait much longer so please let me know if they are honestly not interested because I just don't have the resources to pick up and move. I was ready to withdraw today, but since I have yet to find that apartment and I assume that email is indicative of some kind of waitlist activity, I'll stay on until I finalize other plans.
And basically I am numb.