Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Flirtatious Remarks  (Read 6742 times)

Hank Rearden

• LSD Obsessed
  • Zurich is stained
    • View Profile
Flirtatious Remarks
« on: June 19, 2007, 10:51:55 PM »
Over the past several months I have been flamed by many members of this board for my random flirtatious remarks to female members of the board.  The way the remarks operate is that I find someone female.  Perhaps I know they are female because they tell me or because they have a female-sounding monicker.  Sometimes I will jump on these females and tell the female that she is very attractive or charming. 

So here's my question:  does anyone find this to be funny?  I think its hilarious, especially because I do it in such a way that one would have to be totally oblivious to sarcasm and dry humor in order to be offended by the remark.  Even if no one finds it funny I will probably continue to do it because I think its funny. 

Also, does anyone have any good flirtatious remarks that I could use?  I focus on attractive or charming b/c theyre basically the most indulging to a female's ego.  I could use something even more crude, like a reference to cup size.  What would be the funniest attribute to use in these remarks?

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,89664.0.html
CLS '10

The appropriateness of Perpetua would probably depend on the tone of the writing.  When I used it, I (half playfully) thought the extra space made the words sort of resonate.

Hank Rearden

• LSD Obsessed
  • Zurich is stained
    • View Profile
Re: Flirtatious Remarks
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 10:56:17 PM »
Hank, you doofus.

It's about the Cooley Joke thread.  I thought it was kind of funny. 
CLS '10

The appropriateness of Perpetua would probably depend on the tone of the writing.  When I used it, I (half playfully) thought the extra space made the words sort of resonate.

Captain

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/5526/thumbid5.jpg
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 11:16:40 PM »
I do not find your flirtations funny...

... I find them sexy...
VIP.

Shark Week

• Sr. Citizen
  • officially a Michigan troll now
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2007, 11:33:10 PM »
nothing you could ever do would make you as annoying as Tetris or that bimbo who finds him funny
Michigan '11

Tetris

• Sr. Citizen
  • Michigan Rocks
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2007, 11:42:11 PM »
nothing you could ever do would make you as annoying as Tetris or that bimbo who finds him funny

You are so jealous of me.
_______
.|E|R|S.

TwinkyBean

• Sr. Citizen
  • It's Yellow.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - TwinkyBean
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2007, 11:45:20 PM »
I think its funny..lol.. But I also think the Cooley jokes are funny. .. What do I know!?    ;D
Waiting... :(

Supergirl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2007, 11:45:30 PM »
Man hank, I was massively confused reading this until I got to the part where you linked to the Cooley thread. I thought our flirtations were genuine!  :o

And Tetris = biggest tool this board has seen in a long time.

Tetris

• Sr. Citizen
  • Michigan Rocks
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2007, 11:48:17 PM »
Over the past several months I have been flamed by many members of this board for my random flirtatious remarks to female members of the board.  The way the remarks operate is that I find someone female.  Perhaps I know they are female because they tell me or because they have a female-sounding monicker.  Sometimes I will jump on these females and tell the female that she is very attractive or charming. 

So here's my question:  does anyone find this to be funny?  I think its hilarious, especially because I do it in such a way that one would have to be totally oblivious to sarcasm and dry humor in order to be offended by the remark.  Even if no one finds it funny I will probably continue to do it because I think its funny. 

Also, does anyone have any good flirtatious remarks that I could use?  I focus on attractive or charming b/c theyre basically the most indulging to a female's ego.  I could use something even more crude, like a reference to cup size.  What would be the funniest attribute to use in these remarks?

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,89664.0.html

I must admit that I was a little creeped out by your advances at first... especially when I told you I was a dude and you kept asking for "special pics" and trying arrange for webcam dates... :|
_______
.|E|R|S.

Hank Rearden

• LSD Obsessed
  • Zurich is stained
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2007, 12:06:48 AM »
I think its funny..lol.. But I also think the Cooley jokes are funny. .. What do I know!?    ;D

You're perfect the way you are.   :-*

Man hank, I was massively confused reading this until I got to the part where you linked to the Cooley thread. I thought our flirtations were genuine!  :o

There can be no confusion when it comes to true love.   :-*

Anyway, you don't know what love is.  You just do as you're told.   8)
CLS '10

Tetris

• Sr. Citizen
  • Michigan Rocks
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2007, 12:16:26 AM »

Somewhere between my inflammatory comments is some useful law school/ LSAT advice. 

Plus I spice the board up. 
_______
.|E|R|S.