I got the email a couple weeks ago about remaining on the waitlist at BYU. They gave the deadline to respond as June 15. Does anyone know if that means they'll start looking to accept people now that the deadline is past?
I was accepted last week off the Hastings waitlist and have until this Wednesday to pay the $500 deposit. I plan on paying the deposit, but don't know what I would do if I was accepted off the BYU waitlist as well. The tuition at BYU ($8200) is unbelievable, but my wife and I did our undergrad at BYU and were really quite tired of the Provo scene (yes, we are Mormon). We moved to Phoenix after graduation simply to get into the 'real world' for a while. They're both good schools; only one point difference in the US News rankings. The cost of living and tuition are the biggest factors that would cause me to choose BYU over Hastings; nearly everything else screams Hastings over BYU. But the difference in $8200 and $35000 might be large enough to outweigh all other factors.
Has anyone had any news on the BYU waitlist?
Does anyone have any insight on my dilemma: BYU vs Hastings (If I get into BYU)?